***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Well we've been waiting for this game ever since TCF Bank Stadium opened. We finally get a Friday night game and we finally get to host Indiana. And the fact that they are both happening in the same game will make this an extra special evening!!! The boys are in dire need of a W, we haven't had a home game in what feels like forever so the crowd will be rocking and ready for a W.

The weather will make for a fun atmosphere as well.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have the refs missed any calls yet?

Looking forward to Coach's wardrobe choices for a likely rainy event.

Maybe donning gold rain slicker with stylish maroon rainboots?

Also, have we ever seen him in a football cap?

Fleck is probably a visor guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always say for a home season to be complete, I want a hot wear sunscreen day, a gorgeous fall day, a wet rainy day, and a cold snowy day. Looks like I'll check one of those boxes tonight. Big ten football should be played in all the elements.

I'll be there tonight. I'll be the guy sitting in section 117.

If it is going to be cold and rainy, could help deflate IU's passing game a bit. We can try to counter with running plays, including QB runs if TM is playing, and wildcat runs by SG.

I'll be watching, hopefully getting our first B1G win

Looking forward to the night game but waiting for it sort of sucks.

If we get smashed by IU someone loses his job. Book it

It would not surprise me (losing or winning by 20). They are probably a better team than the Gophers at this point. Also doubt that any coordinators will be relieved until the end of the season.

I have been negative since all week. I was in Lincoln to witness the dismantling of our defense.. That said, Indiana is still Indiana, and we always play better when there is no expectations. The Shannon Brooks situation (charge him or don't), but why the prosecutors in this tow continually drags stuff like this out is beyond me. I doubt he plays, but when he does, watch out.. Bull in a China Shop.. Doesn't matter Zac or Tanner, we roll tonight.. 37 24...
Ski-U-Mah

Radio?

Will be driving from Atlanta to Charlotte during game time. Any idea if game is on a national radio broadcast?

Last edited:

Gonna try to get their early-ish if the baby sitter gets here in time.... got some pokemon go-ing to do....

I really wish the discount for season ticket holders for food and such applied to ... all purchases. I don't buy $25 at a pop when I go...

I'm assuming we won't know who's starting at QB until game time?

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom