***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Do we have another galoot RB in the stalls?

I swear to a God with zero experience and watching the game from home I could do better play by play AND color then these clowns. This is like listening to an announcer on an AM radio station in BF northern Minnesota doing a 9 man game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As soon as we got a lead we went super predictable and vanilla on offense, like we always freaking do.
This team has no clue how to put away a game, they have no clue how to win a game. They have no
killer or winning instinct. The coaches mismanage personnel way too much and don't keep the defense
playing tight and the offense playing lose. They went the other way and now we might lose this lead.

I swear to a God with zero experience and watching the game from home I could do better play by play AND color then these clowns. This is like listening to an announcer on an AM radio station in BF northern Minnesota doing a 9 man game.

Why you taking a shot at an AM radio announcer for a 9 man game?:p

That what happens when the two worst teams in the Big Ten get together on a Friday night. The red-headed step child announcing team is sent.

Is Tyler Johnson hurt too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31-29 final. We will be able to thank IU’s coach for not kicking the XP earlier

I'm so glad I'm not at this debacle in person. Could you imagine sitting in the rain all night to watch us blow it?

Nice pick play. PJ wanted to say something but knows they do it just as much as anyone so had to bite his tongue on that.

Top Bottom