***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I liked Shannon's run... And of course the td! Two score lead at half?

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

Nice little 99 yard drive before half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a drive!!

Will defense ever realize that Tyler Johnson loves to run slants? Hard to say...

Indiana's D Coordinator must not have watched any film on us. We don't throw outside hardly ever and yet the Hoosiers are giving us slants all night long! Keep it up Offense!

Best set of receivers in Minnesota history?

Hopefully Bryce Williams learns from Brooks on hiw to run aggressively. Wow.

Able to yes. Need to?
I guess we are in the old Leidner conundrum. No real backup behind him so you can't run him much.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

3 drives for tds and they have 3 for fgs. Morgan has been better in this game then any time this year for Zach.

The site I use has live betting on FAU/La Tech but not Minnesota/Indiana. What a joke.

This offense has a chance to be really good next year with the receivers and backs. The defense will be the big question mark.

Nothing against Zach, but I don't see how you bench Morgan.

That said, as a Gopher fan, I think our real worry should be which of Zack or Tanner will be lighting up FCS for a Dakota school next year.

TM hitting receivers in stride on the numbers. What a refreshing change from past seasons

1st half thoughts
Morgan looks great. Very poised. Getting predictable on the slants tho. Going to need to hit a double move soon or it's going to get jumped
Brooks looks like he's shaking off the rust. Tough fumble. But man he finishes runs like no one we have
WRs look damn good. Love the future there
Defense is bending but not breaking. Worried about the yardage we're giving up, but glad it's raining vs Indiana and their passing will be more limited due to that

That said, as a Gopher fan, I think our real worry should be which of Zack or Tanner will be lighting up FCS for a Dakota school next year.

I don't see how either transfer as it's going to be a toss up QB battle again for next year

The slants and post has been there for TJ all year because no slot cb or LB can cover him. Keep it coming

Top Bottom