Jerseys vs Indiana

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
If tonights tour of TCF tells me anything, its gold chrome helmets and anthracite jerseys. Looks awesome and finally some of the gold people have been clamoring for.

I'd personally love that. Others on this board...

nl9dq.jpg

Yeah, basically my two least favorite pieces.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Love the gold chrome helmet. It'll be anthracite jerseys and pants.

Just win and maybe I won't mind the grey/green abomination as much.

Rather than complain, I would like to hear from those who like to see Iowa uniforms with Notre Dame helmets. Explain what you like about this combination.

Just win and maybe I won't mind the grey/green abomination as much.

Yeah, winning would be nice as long as we're not going to wear the school colors.

Love the gold chrome helmet. It'll be anthracite jerseys and pants.

I actually do think the gold helmets look cool - they're just not our school colors. I love the Detroit Lions uniforms too, but that doesn't mean we should wear honolulu blue.

Anything with a paddle down the center works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the Indiana players will be so amazed while admiring their reflection in the shiny helmets, that they will forget their assignments and run into each other.

(I like the shade of Gold on the new helmets, but it's almost too shiny and reflective for my taste. I would prefer something just a little toned-down. But I know - it's supposed to appeal to the kids, not the old furts.)

Probably mentioned elsewhere but isn't this IU's first visit to TCF after nearly ten years?

Why have we not seen Goldy on the helmet this season? I thought that was a good addition to the helmet look once in awhile.

These anthracite jerseys are disgusting.

But as others have said, win the damn game and I won't care that we're not wearing our school colors for some bizarre reason

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Do we know if the Gophers have gold uniforms anymore?

I don't believe yellow shirts are in the current lineup. They do have yellow pants, which I believe made it on the field for one game so far, in a traditional maroon/maroon/yellow combo.

As long as the kids like the grey jerseys blah blah blah.

Why have we not seen Goldy on the helmet this season? I thought that was a good addition to the helmet look once in awhile.
Agreed

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom