What do you predict the actual in-game attendance will be for Gophers/Hoosiers game?

What do you predict the actual in-game attendance will be for Gophers/Hoosiers game?

• 46,000+

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • 42,000 - 45,999

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 38,000 - 41,999

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 35,000 - 38,999

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Less than 35,000

Votes: 42 75.0%

• Total voters

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
We haven't had a home game in three weeks and it's a Friday night game so that has a unique feel to it. Plus Indiana hasn't played at TCF Bank Stadium, so for those fans that want to see every Big Ten team play at MN, this is your chance. Thus I think we'll have a nice home crowd.

Pretty good chance it's going to be rainy, plus the team is generally not good and coming off one of their worst defensive performances in history, against a perceived "bad" conference opponent, and it's an off time (Friday night) that people may have other things scheduled. I predict paltry attendance, unfortunately.

Friday night (I don't think that's a positive).
Cold...
Rainy...
Unremarkable opponent.
We don't look good right now.

I'll be there. I'll be sure to wave to the other half dozen of you there.

I’m hoping ticket prices drop tomorrow. Cheapest on stubhub are still $45. Won’t pay that to go sit in the rain.

I’m hoping ticket prices drop tomorrow. Cheapest on stubhub are still $45. Won’t pay that to go sit in the rain.

That's crazy. Who on earth is demanding those kinds of prices? Ticket broker bots?

Scalpers should be cheaper. I think one could get a good seat for as little as $15.

Bad team right now, an opponent that most Gopher fans don't care about, and the opponent doesn't have many alumni in the Cities AND its a bball school, it's on a Friday night, and it's probably going to rain.

This could set the record low actual attendance, if that were a stat that was tracked. But they only track and report ticket sales as the attendance.

Would not be surprised for actual attendance less than 50% of capacity.

Feels appropriate that we should watch this team in miserable conditions. Just solidifies what a bargain in quality entertainment this has become. This is a definitely a low point for me as a fan and a season ticket holder. Hopefully we have better days ahead somewhere. Glad I'm not making the decision on renewal this week.

Feels appropriate that we should watch this team in miserable conditions. Just solidifies what a bargain in quality entertainment this has become. This is a definitely a low point for me as a fan and a season ticket holder. Hopefully we have better days ahead somewhere. Glad I'm not making the decision on renewal this week.

SsZ8pbG.gif

Brewster went 1-11 in 2007. Losing to a MAC team at home, a Sun Belt team (at the time) on the road, and North Dakota State at home, and probably should've lost to the other MAC team at home (won in triple OT). 0-8 in the Big Ten.

That wasn't the low point???

Brewster went 1-11 in 2007. Losing to a MAC team at home, a Sun Belt team (at the time) on the road, and North Dakota State at home, and probably should've lost to the other MAC team at home (won in triple OT). 0-8 in the Big Ten.

I said "a" low point, not "the" low point. Unfortunately as gopher fans we get to go through multiple.

I said "a" low point, not "the" low point. Unfortunately as gopher fans we get to go through multiple.

Yeah we're certainly looking at a real possible emotional dip here if we don't bounce back or if it just looks messy.

On the plus side, I don't think we have to worry about all those rabid Indiana fans coming in here and scooping up all the available tickets.

It will be interesting to see if the TV coverage shows many crowd shots, and what they reveal. (I'll be at a HS volleyball section tournament match, so I'll DVR the game and watch it later - probably Sat nite. Have to cover a HS Football playoff game Saturday afternoon.)

The TCF record low for tickets sold is 2016 NW game, 38,162. Could be a new record tomorrow night!

Considering the likely attendance....

Do you think we could all park on the plaza on the open end of the stadium? It would save me some time...

i have to imagine that there will be less than 30,000 actually there and by the 4th quarter i bet its less than 20,000

i'll be there though, looking forward to it as always.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cold, wet, miserable. Crowd below 20K. Most will watch from the warmth of their house or local bar.

For those who do attend it will be "history" as Indiana's first trip to TCF.

Expecting hot chocolate sales to be strong. Billds will be there.

That 2007 season was bad. But it was Year Zero, and we could still hold out hope that Brew knew what he was doing. And, in fact, he went to bowl games the next two years.

2007 was my first year as a season ticket holder. And I can say the past few weeks have been the first time dropping them has entered my mind.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

2007 was the start of the Bitter End Club.

Got to watch Weber complete numerous quick passes for 2-3 yard gains in that Year Zero spread attack.

Some very bitter endings for our beloved Golden Gophers.

Top Bottom