Fleck "It's all on me"

I don't want to see the team fail because I've seen too much of that. I just don't like this guy. Let's start with this name, "PJ". Every time I hear that name I think of that little baby from family circus. Does he have an adult name?. He's a phony. If the year was 1984 he would probably be peddling a set of self improvement videos or books that nobody buys. … and I don't like they way he seems to treat his players like children. This is college football isn't it? I would love to have PJ coach 4th grade kids, but the man seems so out of place coaching a Big Ten team.

Sorry but your name is dumb.
Move on troll. Hoosier troll.

The edge of our defense is not wide enough in the front 4. Like to see more rotation to keep smaller guys from getting gassed. Allowing Oline to get there hands on our guys to quick. The spacing of the linebackers keep bunching up, we have to many people shifting in to gaps they have no business being in, be disciplined maintain your lane, attack the block and rally to the ball. Instead of getting a hat on a hat, we are getting backers bunching up inside out of position crawling over each other. Gopher linebacker play must improve. Earlier we were leaving the middle wide open, now we are bunching there. Howden is plenty fast, just needs to trust what he is seeing and get in front of it. Getting real tired of seeing Gophers play on their heels, defense is played with emotion, not apathy. T Smith the corner there have been times he has been in position to make a pick. He needs to trust his eyes and believe what he is seeing and Go make a play on the ball. Martin and Barber are all over the place, in a Chinese fire drill, both need to calm down, read your keys on the offensive line. What is the pad level of the down lineman, what does the motion mean, that slight difference reading things and trying to figure it out will allow everyone else to be in the correct spots. We have good athletes, they are too down on themselves. Defense has to play better.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Good post, I agree. What I see when I watch this defense is people getting out of position. Trying to do too much, or taking the easy way. Defense is played well when everyone sticks to their job and acts on it aggressively. Our edge sure seems to be weak to me. Outside runs kill them as some of the edge players crash down too hard instead on maintaining their responsibility. I agree on the linebackers also. They aren't playing their keys, more like keying on the ball and fakes, etc and getting way out of position.

I also agree most of it is positioning, coaching, youth, whatever. They are athletic enough, just not disciplined enough.

Top Bottom