No line yet on Friday's game

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Apparently the odds makers are a little nervous about picking a line for this matchup. Every other Big Ten game (except Nebraska vs. Bethune-Cookman) has one.

We should definitely be the dog especially considering how Indiana did against PSU.

I'll take a stab with Indiana -2.

As of gameday morning, the line is Indiana -2. The Point total is 54.

Looks like Vegas is projecting around a 28-27 score. With back up QBs playing and the weather situation I think the under is somewhat appealing.

Looks like Vegas is projecting around a 28-27 score. With back up QBs playing and the weather situation I think the under is somewhat appealing.

Yes, I would guess that you are right.

Yep down to IU -2 on the spread. Win is only +110 for Gophers as dogs.

Pretty even money on the spread and win lines.

Pretty tough to take the under with how bad the defense has been. Our defense is so bad I think Indiana could easily score 40 something on it....
I only take the under if the defenses can at least hold the offense down a little bit.

Pretty tough to take the under with how bad the defense has been. Our defense is so bad I think Indiana could easily score 40 something on it....
I only take the under if the defenses can at least hold the offense down a little bit.

Yeah but it's football.

The moment you're sure about something ... then the exact opposite happens. Every time. So this game is probably a 12-10 victory.

They're probably not even aware that these two teams exist, let alone play each other.

They're probably not even aware that these two teams exist, let alone play each other.

Has the NCAA or B1G even sanctioned the game?

They probabbly will have some fishing show on for the 1st quarter until someone realizes it's supposed to be on TV....

Yeah but it's football.

The moment you're sure about something ... then the exact opposite happens. Every time. So this game is probably a 12-10 victory.

lol - u are probably right. Maybe the weather will hold down the scoring too.

Meatsauce on KFAN said he hammering Indiana and the under in Vegas tonight on power trip morning show. He is boob, in this case I would take Gophers and over, cause opposite of meatsauce.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom