Way Too Early Friday Weather Prediction from GopherWeatherGuy...

BilldGopher

Section 211
Reaction score
GopherWeatherGuy...care to go out on the proverbial limb on Friday evening's weather forecast?

Looks like decent chance for rain on Intellicast.

Thanks in advance. the Billd's.

Looks like cold and rainy, with a slight chance of defense.

Right now it doesn't look great. It's not a big storm system by any means but light rain looks likely, especially early in the game. The rain should move out late Friday night, but it's still tough to narrow down the timing.

Temperatures will start in the low 40s, then drop into the 30s. It's even possible a few snowflakes mix in.

Right now it doesn't look great. It's not a big storm system by any means but light rain looks likely, especially early in the game. The rain should move out late Friday night, but it's still tough to narrow down the timing.

Temperatures will start in the low 40s, then drop into the 30s. It's even possible a few snowflakes mix in.

Actually that's better weather for us than Indiana. I'd rather stick to a game of running only. Granted our propensity to give up 60 yard runs by opposing backs could be a problem...

Thanks. Sounds a little like MSU last year...hopefully without the downpour or lightning delay...

Thanks. Sounds a little like MSU last year...hopefully without the downpour or lightning delay...

That was the worst rain I've ever attended a game in. We rounded the corner of the stadium to enter and a downpour hit that soaked my in 2 seconds. And then of course, everyone was in the stadium because of the delay. Wet, cold and we played not so well.

Yep, concur that was pretty high on the miserable scale.

I just checked this thing called the “Internet” and can confirm GWG’s extended forecast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not much has changed with the forecast other than temperatures are now expected to stay slightly warmer in the mid 40s. Wind will be out of the SSE at 5-10 mph.

This won't be a downpour like the MSU game last year. Mostly just light rain/drizzle continuing throughout the game.

Not much has changed with the forecast other than temperatures are now expected to stay slightly warmer in the mid 40s. Wind will be out of the SSE at 5-10 mph.

This won't be a downpour like the MSU game last year. Mostly just light rain/drizzle continuing throughout the game.

Good game to have a mobile QB.

Winter coat it is!

It will be my first winter coat day....

One thing we know for sure, it will be 20 - 40 degrees warmer on the "sunny side" :clap:

One thing we know for sure, it will be 20 - 40 degrees warmer on the "sunny side" :clap:

lPF3O.jpg

Like every other meteorologist, your ability to accurately predict the rain 50+ hours in advance of kickoff is minimal at best.

I'll be checking the radar on Friday morning/early afternoon for the definitive forecast.

Like every other meteorologist, your ability to accurately predict the rain 50+ hours in advance of kickoff is minimal at best.

I'll be checking the radar on Friday morning/early afternoon for the definitive forecast.

So if it rains during the game, will you then consider me an elite forecaster? Especially since this discussion started 120+ hours in advance?

The title starts with Way Too Early Friday Weather Prediction....

So if it rains during the game, will you then consider me an elite forecaster? Especially since this discussion started 120+ hours in advance?

Nope, I'll consider you to have gotten lucky with the 5 day forecast on the AccuWeather app on your phone

Top Bottom