Obviously people are pissed off, always good to listen to guy in charge

And to the people looking at the 2019 schedule -

after this season, how can anyone say a schedule is "easier." We're talking about the Gophers. There are no easy schedules, because they have demonstrated under multiple coaches that the Gophers can lose to any team, any time, any where.

if there is one constant to Gopher football, it's the head-scratching loss. which can and usually does come when you least expect it. (like the Spanish Inquisition).

If I was King of the World, any Gopher fan who predicted an "easy" game would be clapped in the stocks with no Bud Light (or autumnal mead).

after this season, how can anyone say a schedule is "easier." We're talking about the Gophers. There are no easy schedules, because they have demonstrated under multiple coaches that the Gophers can lose to any team, any time, any where.

if there is one constant to Gopher football, it's the head-scratching loss. which can and usually does come when you least expect it. (like the Spanish Inquisition).

If I was King of the World, any Gopher fan who predicted an "easy" game would be clapped in the stocks with no Bud Light (or autumnal mead).

Five conference home games are better than four.

after this season, how can anyone say a schedule is "easier." We're talking about the Gophers. There are no easy schedules,

Well, that tendency shouldn't surprise you. The same thing goes on in the basketball forum where people will complain and fret about a non-conference schedule that is "too easy" (even when it doesn't appear that way) in the year after a terrible season. I don't really understand why people think that the best prescription for a team coming off a terrible season is to schedule a top 20 nonconference season the following year.

Well, that tendency shouldn't surprise you. The same thing goes on in the basketball forum where people will complain and fret about a non-conference schedule that is "too easy" (even when it doesn't appear that way) in the year after a terrible season. I don't really understand why people think that the best prescription for a team coming off a terrible season is to schedule a top 20 nonconference season the following year.

So that we don't look overwhelmed by actual competition when we get to big ten play.

Top Bottom