Week 8 Other Games

WorkingMyTailOff

Reaction score
The early big ten games tomorrow feature Big Ten West games.
Looking for Maryland, Illinois and Rutgers to all pull upsets.

Mich vs Mich St is the early game to watch.

The early big ten games tomorrow feature Big Ten West games.
Looking for Maryland, Illinois and Rutgers to all pull upsets.

Out of curiosity, I checked the Vegas odds. If you were to bet a $100, three-game parlay on Maryland (+370), Rutgers (+900), and Illinois (+2000), and all three won, you'd win $98,600.

Those were the opening odds, and have changed a bit since.

Current odds:

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/money/?s=773

Parlay calculator:

http://www.vegasinsider.com/parlay-calculator/

Last edited:

#6 Michigan #24 Michigan State 11:00 AM FOX Spartan Stadium , East Lansing, MI
Maryland #19 Iowa 11:00 AM ESPN2 Kinnick Stadium, Iowa City, IA
Illinois #23 Wisconsin 11:00 AM FS1 Camp Randall Stadium, Madison, WI
Northwestern Rutgers 11:00 AM BTN HighPoint.com Stadium, Piscataway, NJ
#18 Penn State Indiana 2:30 PM ABC Memorial Stadium , Bloomington, IN
Minnesota Nebraska 2:30 PM BTN Memorial Stadium , Lincoln, NE
#2 Ohio State Purdue 6:30 PM ABC Ross-Ade Stadium, West Lafayette, IN

Be interesting to see how Purdue hangs with Ohio St after we did last week! Thought Maryland might do better against Michigan, so will be interested to see if Iowa handles them easily or not. Big Ten wants Michigan to keep winning all the way to the game with Ohio St, and then possible win that game too in order to get two teams in the playoff.

Rutgers - fair catches opening kickoff at 1 and muffs it so ball is 1 and 10 at the 1. 3 and out, punt and Northwestern up 7-0.

Rutgers - fair catches opening kickoff at 1 and muffs it so ball is 1 and 10 at the 1. 3 and out, punt and Northwestern up 7-0.

Rutgers had gained respectability under Schiano in the Big East that had lost Miami, VT, and BC but was still a BCS conference.

I truly hope they can at least muster some form of turnaround.

Out of curiosity, I checked the Vegas odds. If you were to bet a $100, three-game parlay on Maryland (+370), Rutgers (+900), and Illinois (+2000), and all three won, you'd win $98,600.

Those were the opening odds, and have changed a bit since.

Current odds:

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/money/?s=773

Parlay calculator:

http://www.vegasinsider.com/parlay-calculator/

I like the parlay bets and that would be a nice haul. So far doesn’t look good though for the Illini.

Maryland is awful today. They can't run for 3 yards against Iowa. Maryland isn't made for Big Ten weather. Too bad we played them so early in the year...

Home teams all winning right now. Except MSU.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Looks like that unstoppable juggernaut Maryland had some issues today. They are horrible. So is Illinois. And I can't figure out Northwestern with a bad out of conference loss, almost losing to 0 win Nebraska, and currently down against Rutgers.

Looks like that unstoppable juggernaut Maryland had some issues today. They are horrible. So is Illinois. And I can't figure out Northwestern with a bad out of conference loss, almost losing to 0 win Nebraska, and currently down against Rutgers.

Came back and won but they don't look consistent in their execution.

How come Maryland can't play that crappy against us?

Looks like michigan is going to finally win in East Lansing...

Temple beat Cincinnati in OT. Another good win for the owls...

Clemson laying to NC State. Guess the Wolfpack are a pretender.

Alabama is going to win the National Title in what might be the most lopsided CFP we've seen.

Alabama is going to win the National Title in what might be the most lopsided CFP we've seen.

It is unbelievable how good they are. 42-14 at halftime. The betting line in Vegas should change to Bama vs the field and the smart money would be on Bama.

The pirate's team looks good today against Oregon. Moving up and down the field and a Claeys defense stopped Oregon 3 and out on their first drive.

7-0 Cougars...

I love how physical Claeys’s defenses are. TV crew really talking him up.

Rondale Moore is insanely good. He'll be a 1st-round pick.

Purdue crowd chanting "OVERRATED". Isn't that also demeaning to your own team?

Well, Ohio State is ranked #2 in the country so yeah, overrated. Michigan became the clear front runner last week and this just solidifies it.

Wonder if GWG will still argue that Purdue isn't better than us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom