***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Well Ffffff that

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Boy, there has been some putrid defense played today. And isn’t this where our experienced players are supposed to be? Lots of missed tackles and blown assignments. Back to the drawing board.

Beyond bad reffing and bad execution, what Gopher team and fans REALLY need is even more bad luck.

The refs and bad luck. Without those working against the Gophers they would’ve never given up almost 400 yds rushing.

Two true freshman DBs burned deep. 23 has certainly made his presence known.

Why does the BIG network sets look like they are from 1991?

Absolutely pasted by a winless team.

There will be 20k in the stands on Friday night.

1) 4 plays, 90 yds, TD
2) 5 plays, 72 yds, TD
3) 4 plays, 74 yds, TD
4) 3 plays, 80 yds, TD

Boy, there has been some putrid defense played today. And isn’t this where our experienced players are supposed to be? Lots of missed tackles and blown assignments. Back to the drawing board.

Um, we are missing 3 starters on D: 1. Our best player overall (Winfield), 2. Our 2nd best DB (T. Smith), 3. A huge body in the middle (OJ Smith). I'd say that's bound to cause some problems

I miss the defensive days of Claeys. Yes, offense seems to be improving considering we lost our top running backs... but the Defense just looks lost.

Looks like Morgan can make every throw ZA can and also has wheels. Seems like a no brainer?

Um, we are missing 3 starters on D: 1. Our best player overall (Winfield), 2. Our 2nd best DB (T. Smith), 3. A huge body in the middle (OJ Smith). I'd say that's bound to cause some problems

T. Smith has played the entire game.

Smith has been playing. And injuries are not an excuse for this at all.

Um, we are missing 3 starters on D: 1. Our best player overall (Winfield), 2. Our 2nd best DB (T. Smith), 3. A huge body in the middle (OJ Smith). I'd say that's bound to cause some problems[/QUOTE

Tell that to Troy.

Nebraska no longer undefeated while the Gophers are the O-fers once again in the B1G. Guess the pups still haven't grown up in season 2 of the present season. So much for that faux attempt by Fleck to change the psyche.

A winless team that was favored and by most accounts were going to win this game.

Keep trying though.

I'm not sure that the fact that Fleck has run this team so poorly that Vegas favored an 0-6 team against him is a good defense for his performance in this game.

Top Bottom