***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

This will be the third time in 8 Big Ten games MN has given up over 300 yards rushing. The prior staff did the same 4 times in 6 years.
This is wickey Wacker like defense without the impressive offense. I knew Neberaska had talent and wod be tough today, but I sure expected a lot better defensive effort than we have seen. Regression on defense from game to game and all of these out the gate 1 guy misses a tackle and it is over plays getting old.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Id day PJ needs to make adjustments at halftime...fire Robb Smith

Not defending Smith per se, but Durr lost contain on both the long TD runs.

My gripe on the offense is that there doesn't seem to be a counterpunch for when Nebraska is coming after Annexstad. I still prefer an offense with a TE instead of the 4-wides. If you're going to go 4-wides, you may as well just go with the touch football offense.

Well that was a spreader full of good news coming back from half-time. Fingers crossed.

One of those tough conversations PJ loves so much for breakfast will need to be had with Coach Smith in the very near future.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ryan Burns seems to think the medical issue is BS.

Did everyone else know Autumn-Bell was that fast?

Well, he definitely moves better.

Aaaand.....welcome to the Big Ten! Nice play!

Took Tanner Morgan 1 minute and 11 seconds for his first touchdown drive.

Yay. CAB!

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Now the defense needs to youkniw, tackle the ball carrier. Let’s go!

Ryan Burns seems to think the medical issue is BS.

Annexstad has the physical skills, but his inexperience has shown up with the "locking in" issue and the indecision in the pocket. O-line isn't all that great and that is contributing to the problem, but that's only part of the equation.

Hope Morgan shows he can play a bit here in the second half.

Even that little pitch probably got the Nebraska defense thinking. Tanner is our Doug Flutie.

Well that was a spreader full of good news coming back from half-time. Fingers crossed.

The news of the demise of 24 was inaccurate, premature, or paid for by a PAC not related to the candidate..

The news of the demise of 24 was inaccurate, premature, or paid for by a PAC not related to the candidate..

Annexstad has the physical skills, but his inexperience has shown up with the "locking in" issue and the indecision in the pocket. O-line isn't all that great and that is contributing to the problem, but that's only part of the equation.

Hope Morgan shows he can play a bit here in the second half.

Annexstad doesn’t appear to be on the sideline.

I just want to see the team show life and the defense stop someone.

More fun if we score a few times.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom