***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I would be more concerned with how bad the defense has been today. Just terrible

Sounds like a Trump board. People calling people fat, people criticizing right and left without letting the process play it out. We all knew that Nebraska was going to get a break out game. Yes we need to get cranking but good grief not the end of the world. We're young, having trouble today. Lots of time left and hopefully somehow we can get back into it.

Not at QB.

Firing Claeys was the best thing that ever happened to Leidner's legacy. In many fans' minds, he went from being a symbol of bad quarterback recruiting who was holding us back with his ineffectiveness, to the elite quarterback who kept Claeys afloat.

Also, I don't know what we think Leidner would be doing to help our defense seal the edge today.

Eventually, you have to see improvement on the field....eventually. All the talk about academics, spirituality, etc...they teach
the same stuff in the Boy Scouts. I've been trying hard to search for pieces of improvement (and yes, I know about the injuries),
but its been difficult.

This team is light years removed from Claeys' team (and I believe he would be working on a third straight winning season right now).
My anticipation is that two years from now, we will still be lauded as one of the youngest teams in the nation, because you have to develop people
past their freshman year, and its difficult to see that.

I hope I am wrong.....but this team is actually regressing before our eyes.

As frustrated as we are now, you know the Nebraska fans are fearful of another choke job. So we have that, too.

Feels like the first turnover this season for this defense.

Turnover. Good field position. At this point, I expect a missed field goal.

Just stop with the whole Green wildcat thing. So slow moving and predictable.

When everything’s going wrong...

Normally try to see some chance of a comeback, but...so far I’m not seeing a single good thing today,

That would've been a 1st down spot
in Columbus

Shocked and appalled. I have nothing good to say. Ridiculous showing.

AUUUAUUMMM? Everybody saw that CB competely uncovered.

Hopefully at half they can find a couple more boat-related symbols to put on the uniform. That should help things.

Top Bottom