***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Wow this is embarrassing. I didn’t expect to go in and have an automatic win. I thought a win would be difficult. But I expected the gophers to be competitive. This is not good.

Remember in 2016 when we won 9 games, but some thought that was unimpressive because we blew some second half leads?

You guys keep forgetting that Claeys was fat. It is obvious that he was out of touch with today's young athlete and can't motivate them to the level we are seeing today.

Wow this is embarrassing. I didn’t expect to go in and have an automatic win. I thought a win would be difficult. But I expected the gophers to be competitive. This is not good.

I expected to blow a 10 point 4th quarter lead in true Gopher fashion. This is embarrassing.

ZAs lack of mobility is a real killer. Maybe wouldn’t have been able to stretch that out to the first down but...

That was pathetic. He could have had it had he just committed to running and burned it. Leidner would have had it easily.

Need to score here and get back into this thing.

Indiana is going to kill us the way things are going.

0-6 Nebraska running away with this game. Looks like we may give them their first win.

You guys keep forgetting that Claeys was fat. It is obvious that he was out of touch with today's young athlete and can't motivate them to the level we are seeing today.

I don't think Claeys or Kill would be doing much better with the talent on the roster.

Need to score here and get back into this thing.

Agreed. As bad as its going, we score on the short field here, hold them, then we get the ball to start the second half with a chance to make it a one score game.

A drop and a missed PI call land to a punt. We’re in business. /s

It feels like this program will forever be caught between accepting being above average when they achieve it and trying to find someone to roll the rock up the mountain.

Zack has regressed... or maybe people have caught on. He has a weak arm... anything over 20 yards is a jump ball. He only looks at one receiver. Our defenders are out of position, so it's coaching that's the issue. Smith is not a good coach. Offense has zero imagination... 3 plays. Run up the middle, Slant to Johnson, hail mary jump ball 40 yards down the field.

Agreed. As bad as its going, we score on the short field here, hold them, then we get the ball to start the second half with a chance to make it a one score game.

I've kept saying the entire half that if we score here, it's not so bad. Trouble is they haven't done it yet.

Zack has regressed... or maybe people have caught on. He has a weak arm... anything over 20 yards is a jump ball. He only looks at one receiver. Our defenders are out of position, so it's coaching that's the issue. Smith is not a good coach. Offense has zero imagination... 3 plays. Run up the middle, Slant to Johnson, hail mary jump ball 40 yards down the field.

Yep. He's not very good. Need him to be the back-up at best.

How did Annexstad only get 2 yards on the run?? There was no one in sight on the defense, god is he slow....

Top Bottom