***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

There is TJs drop

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Hail Mary here. Like a punt.

Absolutely not a hold. Leach is absolutely right. Conference officials manipulate outcomes of these games.

well boys, it's going to be a long day.

Absolutely not a hold. Leach is absolutely right. Conference officials manipulate outcomes of these games.
They are definitely having an impact. Terrible call definitely took away 7 points.

You’re right not a hold. It was an all out tackle of the DLineman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One drive doesn't make a day. We've had one call against us that didn't help. Relax.

They are definitely having an impact. Terrible call definitely took away 7 points.

I bet it’s just a coincidence that BTN had the graphic locked and loaded 2 seconds after the call...

Hard to overcome a holding penalty and a drop. Annexstad hit Johnson in the facemask.

Not surprised that tightrope walker isn’t at a football game.

Watch it again. You will change your mind. Dlineman was falling down on his own.

You must have seen a different angle. The one they showed on TV, showed the D-Lineman falling to the ground.

B1G refs with the B1G play.

0-win Nebraska is still “more important” than the Gophers. The refs will make sure they win this game. There are many many reasons the Gophers’ program has been down for decades; and the consiatent bias against them from the referees is at least a small part of that problem.

Watch it again. You will change your mind. Dlineman was falling down on his own.

DLineman was falling down because he has being tackled.

Big stop there by the defense. Annexstad is going to have a good day I think. The receivers will be open.

Wow. TJ drops the easy one and makes the hard one every game.

DLineman was falling down because he has being tackled.

He fell down because he got pushed the hell over. You know, “blocked”. Go cheer on your great Badger victory already, leave us to our miserable reality.

Nope - the refs are not out to get the Gophers no matter how many GHolers say it’s so.

It can be a horrible call without it being a conspiracy. It is just incompetence.

0-win Nebraska is still “more important” than the Gophers. The refs will make sure they win this game. There are many many reasons the Gophers’ program has been down for decades; and the consiatent bias against them from the referees is at least a small part of that problem.

Well, that and the big ten doesn't like them.

Top Bottom