***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Anyone else catch the rowing on the Nebraska sideline?

So, with Indiana playing Penn State close. Will the Hoosiers be favored by more than 3?

Did you just see the Nebraska sideline mocking Fleck as they did their boat rowing immitation?

The whole conference has been mocking their tool of a coach all season so it is ok.

Jesus refs. You did your job and GBR got a win. Let it end already. Sincerely, Jim Delaney.

So, Nebraska is a bad team. Just like Maryland is. Fleck is doing a horrible job this year, and we are getting blown out by bad teams. If you don't see why that's a major concern, then I guess I'm not going to convince you of anything.

Either I pooped myself or I can smell the Gophers stink from Lincoln.

Upon closer review, it’s both.

lollol pass interference huh. Robbed by the refs five times today, for a difference of at least 17 points, and more assuming Neb scores here.

Edit: The refs made a net difference of at least 24 points in Nebraska’s favor today. Some big money heading to their hands today, good for them, corrupt refs need to feed their family too.

It's because the big ten hates MinnesotA.

Amazing that GWG isn't defending Fleck etal. I guess scools is filling in for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate to break it to you but regardless of their record Nebraska has more talent.

Well that is probably always going to be the case and if you have a staff that can't compete unless than they have more talent than the other sideline, then it is probably a bad fit.

It is games like this that make 6th graders not give a damn about Gophers football. -1983, 2018

Friday? Will those who should be required to walk home even be back on time?

Hate to break it to you but regardless of their record Nebraska has more talent.

Jesus H do u have a lot excuses why MN should have never won or played a closer game. Please turn in your rose colored glasses.

Well that is probably always going to be the case and if you have a staff that can't compete unless than they have more talent than the other sideline, then it is probably a bad fit.

Yeah, this was always the question with PJ. He’s not getting it done on the field or the recruiting trail.

Are all losses the same? The eternal, gnawing question. Excuse me while I wash the bleach out of my eyes.

Jesus H do u have a lot excuses why MN should have never won or played a closer game. Please turn in your rose colored glasses.

I didn’t make any excuse why the Gophers lost.

In just a few short years I have gone from being too negative to rose colored glasses.

Too easy.

It might just be a bad fit. Regardless this staff will still be here at least two more years. If not the whole staff the head coach will be.

You got it Tim. Winning at WMU with more talent than any of your opponents and winning at MN when that will never be the case isn’t the same - not even in the same ballpark - it ain’t even the same sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It might just be a bad fit. Regardless this staff will still be here at least two more years. If not the whole staff the head coach will be.

I agree with that. He isn't going anywhere soon. But we need to be more competitive with even more talented teams if it is going to more than 2 years.

It is games like this that make 6th graders not give a damn about Gophers football. -1983, 2018
I sat through the entire 1983 game and today's game was all too similar. The one big difference is that in '83 the DBs kept runners and receivers in front of them and just got outrun. Today the Nebraska receivers seemed to get behind the DBs and then outran them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom