***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

And coyle got a huge bonus?????

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Made a great hire to set up the only nationally relevant men's team he has for national title contention within three years.

Our linebackers seem to be in the wrong gaps often. Kamal Martin is hurting us.

Jay sawvel is available

What do you mean he’s available? The greatest DC in history. Hard to believe he is out of a job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every media prognosticators think the game is in the bag for Nebraska except for one or two. This could be a trap game. Let's git 'er done!

There’s no such thing as a trap game for a winless team.

We look a little like the Nebraska team that came up here last year trying to get its coach fired.

Sawvel would sit 82 down and say look, I can turn you into an NFL DB, or you can sit on the bench for the next 3 years and maybe catch 12 passes a year.

Made a great hire to set up the only nationally relevant men's team he has for national title contention within three years.
Motzko?

Why is this team such absolute absolute trash, always?

They always always suck suck suck

Always. Every year. Trash
  • Lack of in-state talent
  • Weak national brand recognition
  • Climate
  • Fans are split locally between college and pro sports

Basketball will be just as bad. #3 Gopher volleyball team takes on #5 Nebraska tonight. At least we have that.

Nah. They won't go 4-14 in the B1G this year. I'll be happy with 2-7 for the football team at this point.

There is our delay of game saving time out.

What do you mean he’s available? The greatest DC in history. Hard to believe he is out of a job.

Harder to believe Smith has a job

This is the worse it has been since 2010. This team has no clue and neither does the coach.

Fleck will leave this spring before trying to rescue a bad program takes his stock to zero.

Hope he takes the coordinators and assistants with him

ZAs lack of mobility is a real killer. Maybe wouldn’t have been able to stretch that out to the first down but...

Top Bottom