***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

The boat is sinking. PJ doesn't have this team ready for a B10 game. Very sad.

So where’s our holding call? DT held, allowed runner to the edge

I'll say this. I miss the Kill defense. Those teams played defense. Current Gophers are no better than under Brewster. No defense at all.

Alright fine. I'll concede it could have been some sort of optical illusion. Whatever keeps you going.
Indiana just had a phantom hold in their home game against Penn State that turned.a big first down into a 3rd and 20. As never-went-to-scools would tell you, it wasn’t a bad call, he clearly got tackled

Brewster 2.0

I don’t even watch these games through a half anymore

Coaching grade post game will be an F from me

Nebraska's defense sucks, at least let's get into a shootout.

I guess Neb watched the Maryland game. Making us look foolish. K. Martin is a liability and Durr whiffed on that tackle.

I'll say this. I miss the Kill defense. Those teams played defense. Current Gophers are no better than under Brewster. No defense at all.

Indeed. Even if we manage to come back from this deficit, you can't trust this defense.

We need to play Bateman on defense. Saved two pics so far...

We're on pace for 56-0. That would sure make a lot of people laugh...

Strange that they would want to go into the wind for their 3rd and 7 play.

so they choose to go INTO the wind to convert the 3rd and 7. OK.

Makes lots of sense to let the clock run out when you're going with the wind on an obvious passing down.

They are going to keep running to Durr’s side.
On offense can they dial up the post route to Bateman again?

Man, every decision Fleck has made today has been terrible. Please, for the love of God, stop throwing it up for grabs.

It's not over. But we need to wake up. ZA seems okay so far, hitting targets. This is a big 3rd down early in the game.

We need to beg Douglas to switch to CB

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Annex is not the answer at QB. He's a pylon back there. And gets hurt everytime someone lays a hand on him.

Top Bottom