***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Well, we gave Harbaugh a win to start get his coaching stint on the right track... it feels even worst to give one to Frost. Oh well, it’s nice to have a role in the B1G.

That went straight through 13 s hands.

We don’t deserve to win, guys. Team fail.

Wow. Shades of the forward fumble first down from 2011.

Beyond bad reffing and bad execution, what Gopher team and fans REALLY need is even more bad luck.

What happened to the inside handoff with Ibrahim???????? Give the line a shot!!! Fleck’s O abandons the run way too easily. Especially inside the 20 on early downs. 2nd and 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The question now is whether they’ll break 400 on the ground. What is the record?

Sori-Marin cost us that. He started celebrating instead of blocking number 6 who made the tackle on the return. He was in position and slowed down

I post here roughly once every year or two. But I felt the need to log on simply to say that this is an embarrassment

Well, we gave Harbaugh a win to start get his coaching stint on the right track... it feels even worst to give one to Frost. Oh well, it’s nice to have a role in the B1G.

Penn State seemed to take off under Franklin after beating us in 2016 too.

You can see some stuff on offense that shows there are some playmakers but the D is another story.

This D is really bad.

We are the worse team in the B10... game over.

It’s time for Rob Smith to pack his bags. Better yet, leave him in Nebraska.

Top Bottom