***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Going for 2? Absolutely horrendous coaching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure about using the fake PAT down 22 points. Yeah, they need points, but now that play is on tape. Is it worth it in what is still likely to be a blowout?

So why go for 2 there? 3 touchdowns for 8 points each still has you needing another touchdown to win.

Ah, the favorite retort of a Gopherholer who posts once every 8 weeks.

I post a whole lot more than once every 8 weeks. It’s at least once every 6 weeks.

So why go for 2 there? 3 touchdowns for 8 points each still has you needing another touchdown to win.

Keeps us in a position where we only need 3 more touchdowns even if they hit a field goal to get to 31. Tough to count on shutting out a team for a full half.

Not sure...when you are down 14, math says you are supposed to go for 2 to cut it to 6.

That spike rule is news to me. What a dumb rule.
It probably prevents a lot of controversy with the time keeper, especially at home stadiums.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

We've given up 398 yards in the first half.

I post a whole lot more than once every 8 weeks. It’s at least once every 6 weeks.

I’d reply if I had not tuned out (that’s my on the record position). It just sucks to be beaten up by another team scratching for relevance like we are. The first half was an ass whooping.

Bad teams sometimes play really bad. We are simply a bad team.

Today was the start of season two. Why is Robb Smith still a part of the coaching staff?

Today was the start of season two. Why is Robb Smith still a part of the coaching staff?

This will be the third time in 8 Big Ten games MN has given up over 300 yards rushing. The prior staff did the same 3 times in 6 years, 4 if we include bowl game vs Missouri.

Last edited:

This will be the third time in 8 Big Ten games MN has given up over 300 yards rushing. The prior staff did the same 3 times in 6 years, 4 if we include bowl game vs Missouri.

Talent Rankings

What a stat!!! Going to be really interesting how hot his seat gets next year. Just being a year older does not mean a year better.

The D isn’t very good. Is that all on Robb Smith? The Fr CB-Smith might have a chance but right now without Winfield the only playmaker on the D is Coughlin.

Top Bottom