PREDICT THE SCORE VS NEBRASKA

Some Day...Maybe

Reaction score
Didn't see this posted, apologize if it already was.

Minnesota 20
Nebraska 31

Ewert86PC

35 Minnesota

17 Nebraska

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Minnesota 24
Nebraska 38

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vegas spread around -4 for Nebraska right now and a 55 O/U ... so let’s go with:

Gophers 31
Nebraska 28

Minnesota 27
Nebraska 17

Stuff:

Golden Gophers 34
Cornhuskers 38

tell me which Gopher team is going to show up, and I might have a clue about this game.

If the Gopher team that played Ohio State shows up, I think the Gophers can win. let's say Gophers 27, Nebraska 20

If the Gopher team that played Maryland shows up, I think the Gophers will lose. In this case, Nebraska 31, Gophers 17

As always, it's all about matchups. for me, the key is whether the Gopher defense can keep Martinez from running wild.

Nebraska and any other Big Ten team can put 8 or even 9 in the box to stop Ibrahim, if that’s all we’ve got. It rests in Annexstad’s arm to be able to throw those quick(ish) slants for strikes and play action medium routes for strikes. No high, lofted balls please. Those seem to be automatic picks.

Gophers7NatTitlesBadgers0

Gophers 84
Huskers 13

Let's remind them what running up the score really looks like.

#45 gets 3 sacks and a turnover deep. Gophers 17, Nebraska jumps out to 14 zip in the 1st qtr but gives up 17 in the second half.

Gopherdudepart2 Minnesota 21- Nebraska 20, Nebraska misses extra point to tie late because of a lucky wind gust that pushed the extra point just wide. The band and Gopher fans will bring us an extra ounce of luck tomorrow.

Last edited:

NU has a duel threat at QB which puts added stress on the D plus they are capable of scoring lots of point. Their D has been porous but good enough to keep the Gophers at bay.

NU 34
MN 24

tell me which Gopher team is going to show up, and I might have a clue about this game.

If the Gopher team that played Ohio State shows up, I think the Gophers can win. let's say Gophers 27, Nebraska 20

If the Gopher team that played Maryland shows up, I think the Gophers will lose. In this case, Nebraska 31, Gophers 17

As always, it's all about matchups. for me, the key is whether the Gopher defense can keep Martinez from running wild.

It just seems this team doesn’t have the leadership on offense to win games like these. To win a game like this on the road you’re going to need the O to make some big plays at crucial times and they haven’t been able to do that. Maybe that’ll change this week

Sorry Scott Frost, maybe next week.

Golden Gophers 27

Huskers. 16

Neb has put up big numbers the last two weeks including vs Wisconsin. Dangerous skill players. Defensively not as good. Über talented freshman QB.

MN has been stout vs the run, not so much vs the pass. Offense has been anemic with the huge caveat of an upgrade to the offensive line the last 6 quarters which bodes well going forward.

I feel like this one will come down to turnovers and which freshman QB makes more plays. We probably have the defensive edge but they may hold the offensive edge. Game is at Nebraska. Did I hear it’s going to be very windy? Looks like NNW winds 15-25. That will be a factor in kicking and the deep ball.

Feeling like this will be:

NE 30
MN 31

Gophers 38
Huskers 17

Coughlin and others will get to Martinez often. Turnovers will be the prize.

Not sure we can handle their QB. And if continue to play a soft zone, Spielman and the other receivers will burn us for 400+ yards. They win 35 to 10. Under 300, we win 28 to 21.

Top Bottom