Video: Coordinators recap Ohio State, Kamal Martin feels comfortable in the scheme

DanielHouse

Reaction score
The Gophers' coordinators spoke to the media about a variety of topics, including last week's game and a preview of the Nebraska matchup. Linebacker Kamal Martin also highlighted the growth from Minnesota's front-seven.

The two fifth year guys on the o-line have been steady.

Weyler seemed to dial it up another notch being back home in Ohio...he may need to be the emotional leader of the offense to take us that next step.

The third year guy, Olson, also had some plays with great push, key blocks. Plays smart, tough. He'll be closer to 21 than 20 by the end of the season.

The two super talents on the right side of the o-line seem to be really finding their groove. The 20-year old plus Andries got some nice praise from Kirk.

I hope we get to a point where we trust the line and qb enough to run some empty sets in second half.

The two fourth-year tight ends, Witham and Beebe, had nice games. Would love to see us trust the run game vs Nebraska.

The two fifth year guys on the o-line have been steady.

Weyler seemed to dial it up another notch being back home in Ohio...he may need to be the emotional leader of the offense to take us that next step.

The third year guy, Olson, also had some plays with great push, key blocks. Plays smart, tough. He'll be closer to 21 than 20 by the end of the season.

The two super talents on the right side of the o-line seem to be really finding their groove. The 20-year old plus Andries got some nice praise from Kirk.

I hope we get to a point where we trust the line and qb enough to run some empty sets in second half.

The two fourth-year tight ends, Witham and Beebe, had nice games. Would love to see us trust the run game vs Nebraska.

Just imagine if Fleck and co. had the foresight to go out and recruit 40 year old fathers, who had never used up any eligibility, to play on the OL ??? My god ... 40 years of life experience and age! They would literally break the opposing DL in half! FOURTY years!

Just imagine if Fleck and co. had the foresight to go out and recruit 40 year old fathers, who had never used up any eligibility, to play on the OL ??? My god ... 40 years of life experience and age! They would literally break the opposing DL in half! FOURTY years!

They would be considered 22 year guys...

:clap:

Top Bottom