Nebrasksa opens at -6

The rule of thumb used to be homefield worth 3 points (or thereabouts depending on the tradition of the site). I expect this game to be in the range of one score either way.

Martinez will destroy our secondary. It's going to come down to whether or not we can answer on the scoreboard. Turnovers will likely be the deciding factor. I can see Nebraska by 6.

Martinez will destroy our secondary. It's going to come down to whether or not we can answer on the scoreboard. Turnovers will likely be the deciding factor. I can see Nebraska by 6.

I would imagine that Frost and the boys are smiling when they watch Gopher tapes. It will be close early until they find the weak “sisters” in our secondary since the Gophers have indicated some changes will be made. Won’t make much difference who plays in our secondary with our safeties 12 to 15 off. No chance to win with this defensive scheme.

I would imagine that Frost and the boys are smiling when they watch Gopher tapes. It will be close early until they find the weak “sisters” in our secondary since the Gophers have indicated some changes will be made. Won’t make much difference who plays in our secondary with our safeties 12 to 15 off. No chance to win with this defensive scheme.

^ Bulletin board material....

I think they did. That's why they are favorites. They are getting better.

They are one of the best 0-6 teams I’ve ever seen.

If it was a pick em. I’d pick Nebraska. So the line makes sense to me.

A team favored by 6 wins 66% of the time.

We have a one in three shot of winning this.

66% of the time winning doesn’t mean all the losers had a 66% chance of winning.

In fact, sometimes 6 point dogs have a zero percent chance of winning and sometimes they have nearly 100% chance

If the Gophers play with the same heart and physical effort on both lines of scrimmage as they did against OSU, I have the Gophers winning by 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they can run the ball like they did against the Buckeyes, and stick with it, I would not be surprised to see the Huskers check out in the second half and the Gophers win by 10+. With realistic bowl hopes gone and a roster full of Riley guys they could really fall off a cliff...

I think the Gopher's come out firing on all cylinders. The O line looked pretty damn good last week, allowing Mo to have the career day he did. I think Bateman is going to have a great day. He had a safety follow him everywhere last week and Nebraska's secondary isn't nearly as strong as OSU's. I believe Nebraska runs a 3-4 so I think CAB could be an x factor as well. I think Nebraska will key on TJ after last week. Maybe i'm a bit homer but if we can stop the run (and contain the QB) I think we can control the game. Only time will tell. Go Gophers.

Sorry but I just read that again and it still made me smile. :cool:

Martinez will destroy our secondary.... I can see Nebraska by 6

Yep, that secondary is gonna be destroyed, so the Cornhuskers should win by 7. Nice. :drink:

They are one of the best 0-6 teams I’ve ever seen.

If it was a pick em. I’d pick Nebraska. So the line makes sense to me.

That's like going to a ski resort and saying "They have an awesome bunny hill!"

Caesars currently has Neb -3.5, with MGM, Southpoint, William Hill, & Westgate have Neb -4

With these 2 fine defenses, take the over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be interesting if the Gophers can keep Martinez from escaping from the pocket and getting chunks of yards on his feet.
Fresno’s QB has the ability to run, but didn’t do so against the Gophers.

The only game I was sure of where the Minnesota team was going to win was the Vikings at home vs Buffalo.

Top Bottom