This Play! Double reverse flea flicker

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
This Play! Reverse flea flicker

I’m a sucker for trick plays and this one was a beaut. I’d like to see this one again before the end of the season, perhaps against a certain rival with an over aggressive defense. Check out Faalalele running his man into the stadium tunnel.

Last edited:

It was very well executed... Good OL play was vital....

The earlier pitchout play to the right was out of the blue as well, and worked perfectly. I'd like to see it more.

Was it because it was a rushed throw or does Zach's arm not seem as strong as i thought?

Was it because it was a rushed throw or does Zach's arm not seem as strong as i thought?

Looks to me like he simply floated out there softly by design for an easy catch... there was no one within 15 yards of #85....

The very next play was an interception that he couldn't get enough on to get it more to the sideline.... second time that game. I vote arm is not strong enough yet. Still makes me mad we have that momentum and give it all back the very next play with an INT, ugh.

Rushed. You literally have one second to throw that and that second is used up taking ball from lateral reception to throwing grip.

I know because my uncle’s brother’s college roomate’s son is friends with a guy who knows someone who is family friends with joe Montana’s neighbor

They need to get the TEs involved in the passing game in more conventional ways. Delayed seam routes.

I've always wondered about the TErole in Ciarrocca's offense because it appears that at WMU TEs were not utilized as much except one TE for blocking duties.

I am glad that they had Witham involved in that trick play. I agree that they should do more conventional TE play. There is a huge opportunity Annexstad is missing to spread opposing defenses.

I’m a sucker for trick plays and this one was a beaut. I’d like to see this one again before the end of the season, perhaps against a certain rival with an over aggressive defense. Check out Faalalele running his man into the stadium tunnel.

It wasn't a double reverse. It was a sweet play, though.

Technicality. The second ball handler chucked it to ZA who didn’t run with it but instead tossed it down field. Two misdirections.

Technicality. The second ball handler chucked it to ZA who didn’t run with it but instead tossed it down field. Two misdirections.

It's not a technicality. It wasn't a double reverse. What Annexstad did with it is immaterial, unless of course he ran to the right and handed it to someone running to the left, which would actually make it a double reverse. Don't feel badly, many people get this wrong, including the FSN twitter guy apparently.

It's not a technicality. It wasn't a double reverse. What Annexstad did with it is immaterial, unless of course he ran to the right and handed it to someone running to the left, which would actually make it a double reverse. Don't feel badly, many people get this wrong, including the FSN twitter guy apparently.

Ok

Top Bottom