Doogie: RB Shannon Brooks was arrested, and here's the jail roster

DOMESTIC ASSAULT MINNEAPOLIS PD PROBABLE CAUSE PROB CAUSE

My guess is a girlfriend. My other guess, this means cops showed up and said girlfriend
had a black eye, etc.

I'm a innocent until proven guilty guy, as is our country.
But that's a legal stance, the University is a guilty until proven innocent type of
instituition with their judiciary committee 90% women.

So my final guess, he'll be kick out of school.

The switch to guilty-until-proven-innocent started with a subversion of Title IX by the Obama administration - feminists began to write the codes, which were heavily anti-male (I know one who wrote it for a college, not the U). The Trump administration is now changing these directives.

It's a crying shame, but PJ will sit Shannon Brooks until the investigation is complete and all the facts are known.

Based on what Fleck has been saying, they are going to wait until the process is finished. <b>I just hope Shenault, ZA, and the big D tackle are good to go.</b>

All 3 are unlikely to play according to the pregame radio show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing a first time freshman starter at QB and freshman runningback.

This is not going to go well for media and fans who don't like youth and inexperience.

Per Greder, Brooks is warming up with 1st team offensive. PJ showing some backbone by supporting his player. I like it. Hopefully it works out better for him

Per Greder, Brooks is warming up with 1st team offensive. <b>PJ showing some backbone by supporting his player. I like it. </b>Hopefully it works out better for him

I like it too. Hasn’t always worked out well here at MN for coaches that do that tho.

I like it too. Hasn’t always worked out well here at MN for coaches that do that tho.

Fleck has a long leash. He isn’t getting fired for playing Brooks

It is a quandary for a coach. PJ Fleck had to take a stand on this one and support Shannon Brooks.

Brooks ran very well tonight. It was wet, I forgive the fumbles.

I hope he is OK!!

Top Bottom