What will the spread be in the Gophers/Huskers game?

BleedGopher

Reaction score
I say anywhere from Gophers favored by 2 to Huskers favored by 2. In that range.

Go Gophers!!

I'm going to guess that Nebraska will be favored by 2 or 3 if for nothing else than it's a home game for them.

Something close to a pick em in Lincoln. If so, bet the Gophers hard. Nebraska sucks and things tend to resemble the prior season in matchups more than you would otherwise expect. 33 points is a lot to make up from last year’s annihilation involving many of the same guys, only the Gophers look a little better and Nebraska a lot worse.

Something close to a pick em in Lincoln. If so, bet the Gophers hard. Nebraska sucks and things tend to resemble the prior season in matchups more than you would otherwise expect. 33 points is a lot to make up from last year’s annihilation involving many of the same guys, only the Gophers look a little better and Nebraska a lot worse.

Nothing would surprise me. I hope we win

The Gophers definitely looked better than recently today although the secondary is still a big problem. I don't know that Nebraska is a lot worse than last year. They've played a tough schedule so far. I'd say they are about the same as last year.

The Gophers definitely looked better than recently today although the secondary is still a big problem. I don't know that Nebraska is a lot worse than last year. They've played a tough schedule so far. I'd say they are about the same as last year.

Gophers have good receivers, no pass D, no experience at RB, but are showing signs of life up front. Life comes at you fast.

I'm going to guess Nebraska will be favored as well. Bigger name, at home. I'd say -3 sounds about right (essentially a pick em game on a neutral field). O/U probably around 62

Sagarin is a pretty good place to start and based on that it should be around Gophers -4. I would guess today’s result in spite of the loss gives Gophers a small lift with computers.

If Gophers get points bet heavy.

Top Bottom