Nebraska starts season 0-6 for first time in school history

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

0-7 soon. They already would be if the sky didn’t open and save them from losing to Akron too.

0-7 soon. They already would be if the sky didn’t open and save them from losing to Akron too.

I hope so but it's natural to believe that sooner or later they are going to win.

Everyone on this board keeps telling me they are improving.
They remind me an awful lot of Brewster’s first team.
Sometimes they show up and lose in an excutiating way.
Other times they just don’t show up.

I hope they don’t show up next week.

On the record I still think Frost is a great hire

Hope Frost continues to call his letterman a bunch of losers.

I hope our new O-line just pushes them around like we did last year.

I just watched the last 5 minutes of the game. The motion penalty on third down and the rolling fourth down snap in OT were comical.

They do seem to be improving the past two weeks and next week's game is one of those lose lose games for our Gophers. If they win, the local casual fans and Reusse types will say of course they should win, but should the Gophers not take care of business folks will get very negative here.
Martinez has looked good at times, but their defense is ****e.

It’s rough playing in a real conference. Nebraska is learning this the hard way.

We need to get off to a fast start. Nebraska has a hard time fighting back. We need to get them in a hole.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's what throwing players under the bus might do to someone. How many player departures do they have so far?

It is expecting too much too soon. He'll learn, and he still is a dangerous coach.

The Tom Osborne era was the cheapest, cheating, fraudulent program of the time. I do not feel sorry for them. They are a thing of the past.

They do seem to be improving the past two weeks and next week's game is one of those lose lose games for our Gophers. If they win, the local casual fans and Reusse types will say of course they should win, but should the Gophers not take care of business folks will get very negative here.
Martinez has looked good at times, but their defense is ****e.

Martinez threw a horrible interception in OT that cost Nebraska the game. It was really horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From 13-0 UCF to 0-6 Nebraska. Talk about tanking.

It does but unless you're pure garbage ... shouldn't take 0-6....

It’s year one. I remember people here being pretty bummed during Kill and Flecks first seasons (hell there still is a contingent that wants to run him out year 2)

Whether you’re 3-9 or 0-12 is no different. New system, players who don’t fit system and players who don’t buy in overall.

It’s year one. I remember people here being pretty bummed during Kill and Flecks first seasons (hell there still is a contingent that wants to run him out year 2)

Whether you’re 3-9 or 0-12 is no different. New system, players who don’t fit system and players who don’t buy in overall.

They are 3 games different. I've never understood the mentality that in some seasons, performance just doesn't matter.

Top Bottom