UCF transfer QB Noah Vedral immediately eligible at Nebraska

This is ridiculous.

Marcus Carr better be eligible for the basketball season.

Smart. UN is on a quarters schedule, not a semester schedule. Eligibility is different for quarters schools. He would be eligible in a few weeks anyway, so applying for the waiver was smart. Play the system...

Smart. UN is on a quarters schedule, not a semester schedule. Eligibility is different for quarters schools. He would be eligible in a few weeks anyway, so applying for the waiver was smart. Play the system...

They are not on a quarter system, they’re on a semester system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry but you are incorrect. Nebraska is on the semester schedule.

Is this why Nebraska has only shown up for 2-3 quarters per game?

Sorry but you are incorrect. Nebraska is on the semester schedule.

Misread the story. Frost used the UN semester vs. the "other schools on quarters have the advantage" heh-na-na-boo-boo excuse. It still worked.

Misread the story. Frost used the UN semester vs. the "other schools on quarters have the advantage" heh-na-na-boo-boo excuse. It still worked.

NBD. Ya, like I said...Nebraska has a lot of $$ to hand out under the table.

NBD. Ya, like I said...Nebraska has a lot of $$ to hand out under the table.

So does Minnesota. Real money comes from TV and everyone in the B1G has it. Gophers are just lazy AF working the transfer market and have been forever.

I’m telling you, a strong grad transfer QB in 2019 and the Gophers are in Indy.

Their boosters have deep pockets and the NCAA is dirty.

Are they part of the government? If so, then you are spot on. (regardless of who's in office for all you extremists)
It does seem things tend to fall on the sides of the "haves"
Still wonder how in the heck North Carolina got out of all the stuff they did with the basketball program. Made Jan Gangelhoff's deal look like a guy that was in the wrong place at the wrong time getting charged with murder while the murderer walked away with a loitering charge.

Wahooo, well well the kid is homesick. That qualifies for immediate eligibility. Wink wink.

At this point I think the NCAA realizes they need to start being more cool across the board or face louder and louder calls to pay players.

No problems with lenience here I just wish the Gophers started working this more in football.

Top Bottom