***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

People love to gripe about the Gopher QB and stuff but it’s really been more of 50 years losing up front to blame, save for a few good years of OL play under Mase. It’s super encouraging that the Gophers are having success in that way with underclassmen against OSU.

Can Minny hang in the 2nd half? That’s a very tall task. Going to need to possess the ball and get some t.o.’s. Otherwise this could still be a 4 TD loss. It’s a whole new half, a whole new game. A one game half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

surprised we didn't get penalized for tackling the rb in the backfield

Could some team in the conference kick off to something other than Zombie Nation or Seven Nation Army?

Can Minny hang in the 2nd half? That’s a very tall task. Going to need to possess the ball and get some t.o.’s. Otherwise this could still be a 4 TD loss. It’s a whole new half, a whole new game. A one game half.

With our depleted secondary and lack of a pass rush, I don't see how we can hang very tight with them. Their QB and receivers are excellent.

Hey. just as I typed that we got a sack.

Coughlin is slowly developing the tools to be a DE... His take off is fast... almost off sides fast. And who is #9? He appeared twice in that series, neck to neck with Coughlin.

Our special teams is not doing us any favors today. Critical stop by the defense. Need the offense to make a statement drive here to capitalize.

Gophers win this and I’m jumping in the Nile I swear.

Hope we don't play the bad field position game very long.

Our d ends need to learn to strip that ball when they’re coming from behind the QB, that needs to be there #1 priority.

Top Bottom