***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

For the punt OSU downed at the 1, is there any rule against our returner blocking their gunner to let the ball bounce to the end zone?

For the punt OSU downed at the 1, is there any rule against our returner blocking their gunner to let the ball bounce to the end zone?

No. He did a very bad job on that. Didn’t can fake a fair catch to make the gunner hesitate

Devers is out too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We're getting an amzing amount of pressure on the OSU QB.

Down 6 but not out. We're doing pretty good with a makeshift defense today. I'm still hopeful despite the trolls saying otherwise. Those guys clearly have no life. We all know who they are LOL.

Do we have a pass rush? Took all season.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It would be nice if the Fox Sports crew stopped sucking the OSU program's dick for a while and realize there's a competitive game going on down on the field.

Down 6 but not out. We're doing pretty good with a makeshift defense today. I'm still hopeful despite the trolls saying otherwise. Those guys clearly have no life. We all know who they are LOL.

Give it up. All fair criticisms by the “trolls”.

It would be nice if the Fox Sports crew stopped sucking the OSU program's dick for a while and realize there's a competitive game going on down on the field.

That's why I'm listening to KFAN. Less risk of Bosa mentions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Don't they have to be engaged by someone else for that to be a penalty?

If they can play like this the rest of the year and continue to improve. I’ll be happy. Indiana is getting trounced by Iowa and Nebraska is beating Northwestern. We should be in every game including Wisconsin.

Ibrahim's vision is great.

Hate to say this, but we may have done better by Rodney Smith getting hurt.

78 in “illegal formation” on every play. No call??

Nice running 24

Ibrahim looks fantastic out there. Wonderful to see someone with some years to go step up at RB

Top Bottom