***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

SERIOUSLY? terrible timeout management... again.

Good game plan by the coaches. Terrible getting plays is and burning time outs. Better than the reverse but work on it.

Don’t understand the timeout usage. Have to get things right but should be able to do it without timeouts.

Should’ve run the ball on third and 7 by the way.

need two scores...need points...give Carpenter a chance for redemption.

Kick it!!! Defense is playing lights out

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I didn't like some of the other timeouts, but don't mind this one. The game is over if they don't get a 1st down or points here.

Seriously, you have to kick this field goal. Like this shouldn't even be a decision.

Need a quick score, especially since we’ve exhausted all our timeouts already.

Have to trust Carp here. Not enough time to get 2 scores. Onside kicks are much lower percentage than a 46 yard fg

Long field goal attempt for a guy who just missed an easy one.

I didn't like some of the other timeouts, but don't mind this one. The game is over if they don't get a 1st down or points here.
I'm the opposite. I didn't mind the other timeouts but didn't like this one.

Daniel Carlson got desperate and kidnapped Emmit Carpenter?

Man. The yips are back. Feel bad for the guy. Game on his back basically.

Gophers are making plenty of mistakes - but they are mostly correctable mistakes. That's encouraging to me. To be honest, I was expecting OSU to win by 40+ points

not even close.... emmit is our best player left too. :(

Moral victory...I’m not that upset.

Still have a chance with a turnover....

welp...you have to trust your most consistent player, you have to trust they will come through.

Gophers are making plenty of mistakes - but they are mostly correctable mistakes. That's encouraging to me. To be honest, I was expecting OSU to win by 40+ points

Agreed on the first part. I thought they'd beat the spread (but not play this close) though.

Top Bottom