***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Wow we just went Dennis Green mode at the end of the half here. Wtf.

Refs making a statement. Bull**** call. It doesn’t really matter anyway.

That illegal formation call made no difference in the game but it was complete BS called by the Ohio State bench

JFC. More bull**** calls. He had his jersey!

Unbelievable. Do you believe in conspiracies??

Isn't hands to the face 5 yards?

You clearly don’t understand football.

What kind of football is that? You're down 3 with the ball and 3 minutes left... so you run the ball 7 times in a row? That's being happy just being 3 points down instead of actually trying to do something about it. Maybe you don't understand football?

Actually, I'm kind of happy about trailing by 3 at half, but I know what you mean.

We don’t have a timeout. We are 3rd and long. They haven’t shown willingness to kick FGs lately

this is why you don't burn all your to's in the first quarter. nice job fleck.

What kind of football is that? You're down 3 with the ball and 3 minutes left... so you run the ball 7 times in a row? That's being happy just being 3 points down instead of actually trying to do something about it. Maybe you don't understand football?

Trying to be down 3 rather than down 10 by letting them play with a timeout.

We don’t have a timeout. We are 3rd and long. They haven’t shown willingness to kick FGs lately

It’s not the third and long. It’s the fact they came out on first down with no intent of trying to move the sticks.

The RT has been getting away with false starts all game

Actually, I'm kind of happy about trailing by 3 at half, but I know what you mean.

Yeah obviously better than being down 30... but we have nothing to lose... but to lose.

Well, at least the ****ers didn’t get any points off that nonsense.

It’s not the third and long. It’s the fact they came out on first down with no intent of trying to move the sticks.

The strategy was to not go for a 90 yard drive with no timeouts against a great pass rush

I’ll be okay.

Will you?

Top Bottom