***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Well if Fleck and the team want to turn the season around and capture the attention of local and national fans, tomorrow is as good of day as any to shock the world.

Control the clock, limit turnovers, be opportunistic and anything can happen.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there going to be a "guest the point spread" thread?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I had a dream that the Gophers won 17-15. So now that's going to happen.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

That has been buried deep in this forum, so deep that I didn't see it on the first fifty active threads. I thought someone forgot to do it.

I know. I just thought I'd take my turn being the snarky *ss.

Despite the odds, I never abandon hope. But if we don't win, I'll be satisfied if we complete the game injury free and heads held high. We're young, inexperienced, and injury-plagued, but I think the program is headed in the right durection.

The most important question hasn't been asked. What's the uniform combo for today?

**answered my own question...maroon, white, white

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

Ugh. I hope whatever is keeping them out isn’t an issue next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow....didn't take long for the 50/50 jump ball fest to start.

I don't mind taking a shot there, but it appeared TJ was open.

Wow....didn't take long for the 50/50 jump ball fest to start.

Seriously. What is with that? Let's make it impossible for our freshman qb to complete a pass. I really don't understand the playi calling with this coaching staff.

Seriously. What is with that? Let's make it impossible for our freshman qb to complete a pass. I really don't understand the playi calling with this coaching staff.

I wouldn’t say for sure they told him to throw that ball

Top Bottom