***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Besides that last series, this was a good game. I was entertained. It felt like the Kill era again.

I think we all imagined the breakthrough as taking back the Axe or something, but frankly this might have been it. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this good about a Gopher L. It’s not like we got all the breaks to keep it close. Gophers made enough mistakes to lose to Miami Ohio but vastly improved line play on both sides give staying power going into the softer part of the schedule and beyond.

Awesome game today from the Gophers. Definitely better than I was expecting. Have high hopes for the rest of the season.

Future opponents will station a LB off tackle and pop up for that slant

I will be mildly surprised if ZA is the QB two years from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok trolls get ready to do another F rating on Flecks coaching. He gets blamed for everything.

That last possession left me with a sour taste in my mouth. That's when you try to chuck it deep - not run out the clock and accept defeat. Go down fighting.

Fleck was spot on. ZA will do some really good things, and then he’ll do some freshman things. Let’s hope he can improve on those deep throws. Looking off the safety as well.

I hope Nebraska holds on so that they have the monkey off their back before next week.

I will be mildly surprised if ZA is the QB two years from now.

He's also a true freshman on the road against the #3 team in one of the toughest places to play in the country.

That last possession left me with a sour taste in my mouth. That's when you try to chuck it deep - not run out the clock and accept defeat. Go down fighting.

To even insinuate the team didn’t go down fighting is idiotic.

The pups gave the big dog a good fight. Nice to see.

Fleck was spot on. ZA will do some really good things, and then he’ll do some freshman things. Let’s hope he can improve on those deep throws. Looking off the safety as well.

Yes. He had a much better day than his QB teammate at IMG, Sitkowski. He was 2-16 for 8 yards and 4 interceptions.

Ok trolls get ready to do another F rating on Flecks coaching. He gets blamed for everything.

No, the team did pretty well overall. Can’t account for turnovers and missed FGs. Some things are always gong to be second guessed. Just the nature of things.

OK you tell us - when and why are we permitted to question coaching decisions. Or is everything Fleck does above reproach, and no mortal is allowed to ask a question or raise a concern?

There has to be a middle ground between rip everything and praise everything.

Yes. He had a much better day than his QB teammate at IMG, Sitkowski. He was 2-16 for 8 yards and 4 interceptions.

Mother of God. I hope that NYC TV money was worth it, Delaney.

What a strange dichotomy of coaching. Terrific game plan, terrific job motivating, and then some of the worst clock management in a long time

OK you tell us - when and why are we permitted to question coaching decisions. Or is everything Fleck does above reproach, and no mortal is allowed to ask a question or raise a concern?

There has to be a middle ground between rip everything and praise everything.

I'd have very few complaints about coaching today... a little with clock management and use of timeouts...

Top Bottom