***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

No. He doesn't like the way this team is coached. I doubt he has any personal animosity towards the coaches. Big difference.

I make one comment about burning two time outs and suddenly I'm a Fleck-hater. Lol.

We’re gonna need some turnovers but that first couple series was the best kind of hanging in there against a monster. Looked real and not lucky.

Is it possible to have a fairly officiated game against OSU? He did not make the first down.

Looks like the refs are helping osu already with that spot. Geez

Wasn't there a way we could have challenged that spot? HE was short.

And that's where burning your TOs sucks. But they still should have taken the last one.

Yeah let’s face it the Big Ten wants OSU to win this BAD

That was NOT a first down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We’re gonna need some turnovers but that first couple series was the best kind of hanging in there against a monster. Looked real and not lucky.

Give them a favorable spot , give them 6.

With the time-outs, the issue is whether it's worth it to burn a time-out to avoid a bad play. And that depends on the game situation. Two of them in the 1St qtr is unfortunate.

So who determines if they check the replay or not? Cause that was a big play... and you could see he was way short of the 41. No one on the staff has access to the replay?

Fukkin big 10!

Thats 7 points that never should have happened. Review the so called first down!

It’s hard enough overcoming all their other advantages without having to deal with the conference’s obvious interest in OSU winning out

Big 10 isn't going to risk their playoff spot!

That was a good pass for the Buckeyes for a touch down. We were right there. I'll give them that one without being negative as we have a bunch of trolls on here today as they came out of their wart homes today. Only down 10-7. Go Gophers

Top Bottom