***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Why did the referees not review? Why did we not challenge? Cost us lead and field position.

All on Fleck there. He needs to go nuts to get that reviewed. Pathetic

Omg that slant was going to be picked if it wasn’t tipped. Luck there.

Regardless gophers will not win the officials will make sure of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s an entire nation of fans pulling for Minnesota. And a stadium full of people and a few guys in stripes pulling for OSU

That would've been worth a challenge IMO. could have been an early turning point on 4th down. But why didn't that get reviewed upstairs, even without a challenge?

That was a good pass for the Buckeyes for a touch down. We were right there. I'll give them that one without being negative as we have a bunch of trolls on here today as they came out of their wart homes today. Only down 10-7. Go Gophers

Umm who’s trolling?

Zack has to learn not to stare down his receivers on those slants. Pick 6 waiting to happen.

That was a good pass for the Buckeyes for a touch down. We were right there. I'll give them that one without being negative as we have a bunch of trolls on here today as they came out of their wart homes today. Only down 10-7. Go Gophers

It was a nice play by them. That never should have happened.

We should start just taking Annexstad off the field during Green package

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wow. I guess showing that movie Miracle on Ice really paid off.

Top Bottom