***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

3 turnovers and 2 missed field goals. Too much to overcome on the road against #3 in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is not on today. I wasn't exactly on board at 52 yards.

I mean, obviously, it didn't work out, but I still think it was the right call. Carpenter is usually money in clutch situations.

Gaawwwd. This team looks so close yet keeps screwing itself over and over and over. Huge penalties, stupid lofted interceptions, our supposedly good kicker not hitting the broad side of a barn. This could have been a huge upset. Ohio State very beatable. Shoulda, woulda, coulda...

FG was the right call but only cause he missed the last. With the miscue imbalance I would have expected a L against Illinois and obliteration here.

Gophers are making plenty of mistakes - but they are mostly correctable mistakes. That's encouraging to me. To be honest, I was expecting OSU to win by 40+ points

I figured they’d lose by 50. Instead, they were within just a couple of plays of victory

This OSU team will get destroyed in the playoff if they make it

"You've got to think aggressive, but you have to throw conservative." Do you hear the words that are coming out of your mouth?

That was rude. All they had to do was get one more first and take a knee.

Yep. They have played very well.

I think it was the right call to kick. But if they had gone for it and not gotten it Fleck would’ve been ripped to shreds on here. I’m just saying 48 isn’t automatic if the guy just missed a short one.

Besides that last series, this was a good game. I was entertained. It felt like the Kill era again.

For all the positives, if we don't score here, we'll have been shut out the last 42 minutes of the game.

I think it was the right call to kick. But if they had gone for it and not gotten it Fleck would’ve been ripped to shreds on here. I’m just saying 48 isn’t automatic if the guy just missed a short one.

Not sure why you responded to me. I thought the kick was the right call as well.

Play football my god. Running the score up. Classic! Gophers should kneel now than

Ok after watching ZA on that dropback I get why we ran it ��

Top Bottom