***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT OHIO STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Wow man, just wow.... why not do what we've been doing? They haven't been able to stop us... Zack has a terrible long ball.

BLEEP. BLEEP. BLEEP. Back to "chuck it and pray." If your QB doesn't throw the deep ball well, the don't throw the g-d deep ball.

Look, we know that Zack can't throw deep, why are you doing it when we have a chance to win the game already? Just greedy.

Yup. Blame the coach for calling the play that had a wide open receiver. Definitely was on the coach and not on a floater ball.

We've been moving the ball running and throwing short passes. Both times we've thrown deep it's been picked.

Actually the QB needs a whole lot of work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about a "blow to the head" call on their D end. He hit (slightly) ZA in the head, per the replay. Guarantee we would have been called for it.

Yup. Blame the coach for calling the play that had a wide open receiver. Definitely was on the coach and not on a floater ball.

I agree with that. Long pass plays have been terrible for us this year and have ended more than one drive.

I agree with that. Long pass plays have been terrible for us this year and have ended more than one drive.

Then why are we calling it when you know that it's an issue. Zack can't throw deep. Stop forcing it.

Those mad about the play call are way off. If the QB even makes a ok throw it’s a TD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, I'm kind of happy about trailing by 3 at half, but I know what you mean.

Complains that they run in the first half.
Complains that they pass in the second half.

Tells me to lighten up.

You seem like you don’t even enjoy football. I feel bad for you.

If they score here, it's game... Proud of the way they played but too many mistakes to beat talented teams like this.

Coughlin has to think and go for the ball more... that was an easy swipe and fumble.

Who here would have thought we would even be watching this game in the 4th if the Gophs lost the turnover battle 3-0, had more penalties, missed a chippy FG, and were the loser on most close calls?

OSU has played perfect except losing up front to Minnesota.

I love it how Prince was mad about the holding call there. He also false started (for like the 23rd time today) on that play and he’s still been getting absolutely dominated by Coughlin all day

Top Bottom