Single Game Suite?

dingo

Reaction score
Has anyone ever rented a suite for a single game? Im looking to rent one for a 40th birthday in early december...

I have been working with the ticket office, but prices keep going up and up with add ons for getting out of control. Especially for pre-big ten games, where most of the suites are empty...

Does anyone know anyone know a way to rent a suite from a individual owner?

I have not, but I'm curious what the prices the ticket office is quoting you.

I always thought, given the height of the boxes and the angle that it wouldn't be an enjoyable experience - though, granted I'm quasi afraid of heights.

Go Gophers!!

I've checked a few times in the past to use them as fundraisers, and found them to be more than I could pay to make it worth the effort. The only suite I have seen that appears to have a discernible pattern of users is the one the U itself uses for what are probably VIP guests. One would think they would come up with a system that could find a price point where they could be used and generate some revenue without gauging for them. Most are empty from what I recall.

I've checked a few times in the past to use them as fundraisers, and found them to be more than I could pay to make it worth the effort. The only suite I have seen that appears to have a discernible pattern of users is the one the U itself uses for what are probably VIP guests. One would think they would come up with a system that could find a price point where they could be used and generate some revenue without gauging for them. Most are empty from what I recall.

Exactly my thoughts... It was basically close to $1500-2k for the suite with a few different options on size. Basically close to $80 a ticket!!! That did not include food or drinks which were crazy like $8 a beer on top of that.

Especially when it is the same for North Florida as Ohio State!

Exactly my thoughts... It was basically close to $1500-2k for the suite with a few different options on size. Basically close to $80 a ticket!!! That did not include food or drinks which were crazy like $8 a beer on top of that.

Especially when it is the same for North Florida as Ohio State!

Not having a clue what the price points on suites are but in general the U has too high of prices for these games. Compared to the other
Big Ten teams the price is often much higher(I've posted about this a few times over the years). I know UM is in the middle of a decent size city while other schools are not, but that really doesn't matter unless the quality of product is the same.

Not having a clue what the price points on suites are but in general the U has too high of prices for these games. Compared to the other
Big Ten teams the price is often much higher(I've posted about this a few times over the years). I know UM is in the middle of a decent size city while other schools are not, but that really doesn't matter unless the quality of product is the same.

I think the Gophers are generally middle of the pack price wise. I know for football I just paid $75/ticket (face value) for Row 95 to go to Nebraska. Gophers face on their worst seats are about 1/3 that.

Since you're talking about football, I'd say the post comparing prices on the football board yesterday shows that Minnesota prices are at the higher end. If love to see a similar comparison for basketball, but I'd be shocked if we're in the middle for basketball.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom