Loudermilk out for Michigan

swingman

Reaction score
Badgers starting DE announced today as out for Wolverine game:

The defensive line depth for the No. 15 Wisconsin Badgers will take a hit this weekend, as Wisconsin downgraded starting defensive end Isaiahh Loudermilk to out from questionable for Saturday’s game against No. 12 Michigan.

Widely tweeted out by reporters on Thursday, joining Loudermilk as out for this week’s Big Ten contest includes cornerback Travian Blaylock (right leg), inside linebacker Griffin Grady (right leg) and running back Bradrick Shaw (left leg). All were questionable on Monday’s preliminary injury report.

Cornerbacks Deron Harrell (upper body) and Caesar Williams (left leg) still remain questionable, as does redshirt senior outside linebacker Andrew Van Ginkel (right leg). In facing a potent Wolverines passing attack led by quarterback Shea Patterson, having one or all of three would be critical for a defense working to improve upon giving up its performance against Nebraska last week.

Questionable
CB Deron Harrell (upper body)
OLB Andrew Van Ginkel (right leg)
CB Caesar Williams (left leg)

Out for Michigan
CB Travian Blaylock (right leg)
ILB Griffin Grady (right leg)
DE Isaiahh Loudermilk (left leg)
RB Bradrick Shaw (left leg)

Out for Season
TE Zander Neuville (left leg)
OLB Mason Platter (right leg)
DE Garrett Rand (right leg)
DE Blake Smithback (right leg)

https://www.buckys5thquarter.com/20...iahh-loudermilk-caesar-williams-injury-update

The rs safety who has been starting, Nelson, will miss first half for targeting.

I don’t follow Sconny football, a fact that I am quite proud of, so can anyone tell me if this Loudermilk is related to the OL from the Vikings?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don’t follow Sconny football, a fact that I am quite proud of, so can anyone tell me if this Loudermilk is related to the OL from the Vikings?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Different spelling. Kirk's son did play for Iowa. Maybe we can have a thread about that next.

Keep up the good work, Swing.

It is posts like this that keep Badger fans coming back here. These types of posts must stop immediately. If you want to know the injury report for Sconny, go to that other board.

It is posts like this that keep Badger fans coming back here. These types of posts must stop immediately. If you want to know the injury report for Sconny, go to that other board.

What other board has this much Badger content?

I still think 6-3 can win the West...knowing what is going on with other teams in the West and our future opponents is certainly good GopherHole content...

Wisconsin is not a juggernaut...lost to BYU, had its hands full vs Iowa, actually gave up a lot of yards to Neb...top WR out for drunk assault...top TE out with acl...key injuries on dline, in secondary, ran off some depth in secondary, oline has some injury issues and depth issues (Kasl quit late)...if Bucky loses tomorrow and at PSU, I would love to see Gophs in final week going in to Madison on a five gamw win streak and finish 6-3 with tiebreaker over 6-3
Badgers

Iowa very banged up right now...would love to see Hoosiers give them Big loss number 2...if that happens and then they lose two of Maryland, PSU, NW, Purdue, IL, NE, they end up 5-4...

NW (which lost to Akron and was killed by Duke) has a loss to MI..they lose to WI and here, we can have tiebreaker over them at 6-3...NW has a tough ND game in middle of final stretch

Purdue has NW opening week loss, still has OSU...they lose that and lose to us, we have tiebreaker in 6-3 scenario

What other board has this much Badger content?

Maybe if you didn’t spend so much reporting everything we say here to your “I have no life” buddies you could actually talk about your team on your own message board. Seriously, how pathetic is your life that you care so much about what we post here? I’m not sure if it’s humorous or just sad.

Maybe if you didn’t spend so much reporting everything we say here to your “I have no life” buddies you could actually talk about your team on your own message board. Seriously, how pathetic is your life that you care so much about what we post here? I’m not sure if it’s humorous or just sad.

Oh, it's humorous.

Thanks for reading.

Here's the deal guys, put him on your ignore list and stop quoting him. Easy.

Top Bottom