Week 7 Other Games Thread

I am thoroughly enjoying this work the Wolverines are doing.

Becky with 25(!) yards passing with 10 minutes to go in the game. Is this 1948? Damn that’s brutal.

And I’m sitting in the Big House watching Wisconsin absolutely getting the crap kicked out of them and it’s glorious.

Have to wonder whether Chryst wastes Taylor’s last year next season on Hornibrook or rolls with the seemingly more talented Mertz. In fairness to Hornibrook, I don’t know if i’ve seen a Wisconsin OLine get pushed around like this in awhile*. They definitely aren’t the imposing team they have been in recent years.

Michigan looks light years better on offense, and remain elite on defense. They could be really dangerous as Patterson settles in.

Boy is it fun watching WI get worked. Besides the blowout in the BT title game vs OSU when is the last time they got beat this bad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Total embarrassment. Michigan running up and down the field. The king is dead.

6 ranked teams upset, and a handful who eeked out a win.

At least Hornibrook getting to pad his stats up in garbage time

Michigan is good, but I like how it's looking we'll match up with Wisconsin. Their QB is probably close to the bottom of the Big10 starters and we've held up against the run the last 2 games.

It is kind of disappointing. I was told the skunks were going to the college football playoff and now this. Oh well, anyway you look at it Wisconsucks. There will probably be a lot of deer carcasses on the side of the road getting laid tonight.

Iowa St beats WV.

The teams that are gaining steam this weekend in my book are Michigan and Iowa.
Michigan with a big win over Wisconsin makes Maryland not feel too bad about their loss to Michigan.

Iowa remaining schedule:

MD
@PSU
@PUR
NW
@Ill
Neb

Wisconsin remaining schedule:

ILL
@NW
RUTG
@PSU
@PUR
MINN

Michigan with the beatdown on the bad-gers. This is so sweet!

Looks like a possible W is back on the table vs the Badgers. Michigan just neutered Wisconsin.

Boy is it fun watching WI get worked. Besides the blowout in the BT title game vs OSU when is the last time they got beat this bad?

2008? 10 years since a regular season beat down like this? Nice!!!

Big ten crossover games this year: East 6 wins, West 3 wins.

Alright, late games, let's go!
ESPN2 has BYU up 14-0 on Hawaii
FS1 with some PAC12 After Dark, no score yet between USC and Colorado.

Top Bottom