Nebraska Goes Full Jerkface - Blocks RB from Transferring to Oregon State

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
Frost said "it's hard for me to criticize [Oregon State] without being hypocritical," noting that he spoke with his former UCF player, McKenzie Milton, just this week to wish the quarterback well on his birthday.

"But at the same time," Frost said, "if someone is contacting our kids while they're still our kids, then I'm not going to be a fan of that."

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...aska-scott-frost-thinks-oregon-state-tampered

The title here is in no way editorialized ;)

I’d say more like full Dubya.

There's no doubt in my mind that those kids were probably in touch with some people that they formerly knew that were here," Frost said of Gebbia, Lindsey and linebacker Avery Roberts.

The definition?

Frost said "it's hard for me to criticize [Oregon State] without being hypocritical," noting that he spoke with his former UCF player McKenzie Milton just this week to wish the quarterback well on his birthday.

"But at the same time," Frost said, "if someone is contacting our kids while they're still our kids, then I'm not going to be a fan of that."

Frost is more of a ****** every day

I am not sure how he could become a bigger ******...he is already the worlds largest. The guy arrogance personified. His dad is a racist pig. Great family.

What wat? Being honest. I live in Nebraska and know a lot of people including a former quarterback for Nebraska and we talk about it all the time.

The Husker fan base seems to really be drinking the cool aid still with him.
If the players that he brings in start leaving I guess it will be a bad sign.

They think he is the second coming of God. Players are jumping ship and the only reason they sell out is because there is nothing else to do in Nebraska on weekends. They say it’s always a sellout but there are more and more open seats every weekend.

What wat? Being honest. I live in Nebraska and know a lot of people including a former quarterback for Nebraska and we talk about it all the time.

Talk about what? You can’t throw a bomb like that without details.

Well, that settles it.

Take it for what it’s worth. I have become friends over the past few years with Monte Cristo, for qb. He is a great guy. I even have his son in one of my classes. He thinks the program is pretty messed up as well.

Take it for what it’s worth. I have become friends over the past few years with Monte Cristo, for qb. He is a great guy. I even have his son in one of my classes. He thinks the program is pretty messed up as well.

Speaking of parents, they must really like toasted meat and cheese delicacies. Maybe with some powdered sugar on the side. I’m getting hungry just thinking about it.

[emoji23] He is a pretty nice guy. Actually he went on to become an anesthesiologist. His son is going to be a future D1 player as well...not sure if it will be in baseball or football. I do love a good Monte Cristo sandwich though.

[emoji23] He is a pretty nice guy. Actually he went on to become an anesthesiologist. His son is going to be a future D1 player as well...not sure if it will be in baseball or football. I do love a good Monte Cristo sandwich though.

What school?

What school for what? Where I work? Small town outside Omaha.

What school for what? Where I work? Small town outside Omaha.

Yeah...my wife went to high school and college in Lincoln, and grew up there. One set of grandparents in Waverly, and the other in Red Cloud.

Was kind of hoping it was Pious X just for a Val Dodds reference.

Wat? About the thing with two heads?

Last edited:

Jerry Tagge?

Top Bottom