Jim Carter Hurt Feelings

MinnGopher

Reaction score
Anyone else see the comments he made in Twitter? I came across them when Ron Johnson responded to them. There is some substantiated criticism that he will receive but I think Jim is off his rocker again claiming that PJ cares more about himself than the players.

Anyone else see the comments he made in Twitter? I came across them when Ron Johnson responded to them. There is some substantiated criticism that he will receive but I think Jim is off his rocker again claiming that PJ cares more about himself than the players.

Both things can be true.

How about filling the rest of us in. What did he say?

Go Gophers!!

My favorite part is when he got so much backlash that he got rid of his account

This was the first part.

Then Carter responded to Reusse saying it was refreshing for him to listen to Paul Chryst at his press conference. He was essentially criticizing Fleck for not caring about his players and even made a jab at Fleck for wearing a gold jacket on the sidelines. Ron Johnson and others called him out.

This was the first part.

Then Carter responded to Reusse saying it was refreshing for him to listen to Paul Chryst at his press conference. He was essentially criticizing Fleck for not caring about his players and even made a jab at Fleck for wearing a gold jacket on the sidelines. Ron Johnson and others called him out.

I feel like a lot of folks enthusiasm for the university is ... really just their own association with it / about them.

I saw that he had about 150 followers so he probably wasn't thinking about the ways in which his words could reach a very large audience. I saw lots of retweets and comments tied to what he said last night.

Jim Carter has some personal issues he needs to clear up. His reputation is taking another hit. Pretty soon there won't be any reputation as to an inkling of positive.

I saw that he had about 150 followers so he probably wasn't thinking about the ways in which his words could reach a very large audience. I saw lots of retweets and comments tied to what he said last night.

He replied to Reusse who has about 35K followers.

I've said it before, I understand some people not liking Fleck or his personality. But the things some people complain about is ridiculous.

Patrick is in dire need of a big hug. Not feeling the love at all, poor guy.

Reusse has a granddaughter that plays against my own daughters in various sports. The dude is a jackass at 9-year-old girl athletic events. The world needs to stop pretending like his voice is relevant.

Patrick is in dire need of a big hug. Not feeling the love at all, poor guy.

I remember Pat complaining about some team's treatment of the almighty sports reporters or something once. Something about access to players too, and other stuff.

Sid interrupted him Have you even gone to a game this year yet?

Pat was all Uh well no.. but-

I remember Pat complaining about some team's treatment of the almighty sports reporters or something once. Something about access to players too, and other stuff.

Sid interrupted him Have you even gone to a game this year yet?

Pat was all Uh well no.. but-

If you follow this latest rant about the players not being available to the media because they're volunteering. But he also says he'll never go to these press conferences and that he doesn't care about them. So he's ranting about something he's admitted he doesn't care about. He's simply doing it to rip on Fleck.

If you follow this latest rant about the players not being available to the media because they're volunteering. But he also says he'll never go to these press conferences and that he doesn't care about them. So he's ranting about something he's admitted he doesn't care about. He's simply doing it to rip on Fleck.

Yeah that's where I was going with that, it's just complaining for complainant's sake.

It's dishonestly ripping on folks working hard at their job by someone who isn't.

Last edited:

This was the first part.

Does Ron Johnson and others have a problem with him for his jacket? LOL People are getting petty.

Jim Carter is an admitted alcoholic (I think he's sober now) who is bitter that he didn't get considered for the U's Board of Regents when there was most recently an opening. He has an agenda to criticize and tarnish the U in any way possible.

If the program is still in this state 2 years from now, criticize Fleck all you want.

Does Ron Johnson and others have a problem with him for his jacket? LOL People are getting petty.

Carter was the one ripping on Fleck. Essentially said Fleck doesn't care about his players and I believe said he looks like a yellow peacock. I don't remember it exactly. Carter and Reusse are the ones being petty here in my opinion.

Carter was the one ripping on Fleck. Essentially said Fleck doesn't care about his players and I believe said he looks like a yellow peacock. I don't remember it exactly. Carter and Reusse are the ones being petty here in my opinion.

Oh man look at that guy wearing gold, it's all about him.... what should I do about it???

I know, I'll go on twitter and make it ALL ABOUT ME!!!

Didn't Carter suffer recent heart sttack? Take it easy Jim. Enjoy life.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jim Carter used to sit behind us in the Indoor Club Room. He once came to a game dressed in Green Bay Packer gear. Need I say more?

I stopped reading Reusse years. I got tired of the lengths he went to in order to criticize the University and it's sports programs.

Jim Carter used to sit behind us in the Indoor Club Room. He once came to a game dressed in Green Bay Packer gear. Need I say more?

I would have been all...

NBv870o.gif

Ok not really.... but I would have thought about it...

Jim Carter has some personal issues he needs to clear up. His reputation is taking another hit. Pretty soon there won't be any reputation as to an inkling of positive.

"taking?" The jerk had a reputation of going over to the West Bank and picking fights with people with long hair so he could beat them up when he was in school. Always been an *sshole.

Top Bottom