All-Time Great Minnesota-OSU Highlight: Dom Jones Clobbers a Buckeye

Talk about a poorly designed play by the offense. Heck of a hit though!

Favorite part of the video....the always brilliant Dave Lee, dumbfounded that the clock was stopped after the 1st down......"Now they got it going"

Other than Country Hearth Bread and school closings in SW Minnesota, always out of his element....

RE Dom Jones: He was fun to watch. Also, cell phone videos almost seems like the norm....

Targeting

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Dom Jones was a hellava football player.

Remember that crew we took from Columbus?

It's how we lost James L.

Even though we were getting smoked at that point, I went nuts after the hit and totally missed that the WR wasn't getting up, which caused a few Buckeye fans around me to get upset.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Despite getting blanked 44-0, the team never quit that day against the top-ranked team in the country, and they carried that into a 3-0 finish to the season and a bowl game (won't get into that, however).

Even though we were getting smoked at that point, I went nuts after the hit and totally missed that the WR wasn't getting up, which caused a few Buckeye fans around me to get upset.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Despite getting blanked 44-0, the team never quit that day against the top-ranked team in the country, and they carried that into a 3-0 finish to the season and a bowl game (won't get into that, however).

The defense may not have quit, but I remember the offensive game plan. Mason was quite content throwing 5-6 yard inside slants on 3rd & 8 or 9. That dude wanted that game over as quick as possible.

Sure, it was an awful game, but that was a moment of brilliance.

Jones could have been a good NFLer.

Top Bottom