What's your gameplan against Ohio State?

Send over Ex-Lax Chocolate Cake to the Ohio State Hotel on Friday night. We might beat the 32 point spread then.

Ex Lax filled Apple pie courteosy of the Goal line club

Send over Ex-Lax Chocolate Cake to the Ohio State Hotel on Friday night. We might beat the 32 point spread then.

I recommend xxlax filled "Apple Pie" complimentary of our "Goal Line club" For all Ohio State Players, Staff and Alumni that roam the sidelines. Stomach cramps will be present as the game starts with persistent gas. They will be so bored and in discomfort they will not want to play.

Trade for Jimmy butler. I hear he is available.

I recommend xxlax filled "Apple Pie" complimentary of our "Goal Line club" For all Ohio State Players, Staff and Alumni that roam the sidelines. Stomach cramps will be present as the game starts with persistent gas. They will be so bored and in discomfort they will not want to play.

Just go balls out and use Turbolax.

+1000
Don't understand the lets hold out ___ because we have no chance mentality.

It's better than Iowa and Ohio State holding out their injured starters because the don't need them to beat us. Just saying.

I'd at least try to win. It would be a huge improvement from big games in the past under PJ Fleck's leadership.

Will the Gophers receivers be able to get open and will Annexstad have enough time to pass the ball? I’m excited to see whether this can happen.

Top Bottom