Gophers vs. Nebraska Game Time Announced

DanielHouse

Reaction score
The Big Ten has announced the Gophers will take on Nebraska at 2:30 p.m. on Oct. 20. The game will be broadcast on Big Ten Network.

Minnesota will be traveling to Lincoln for a battle against another inexperienced team with new head coach Scott Frost at the helm. It is likely the Huskers will be looking for their first win of the season. They have opened the year 0-5 for the first time in program history. Nebraska has never accomplished this feat, despite football originating at the school in 1890.

Perfect time - huge crowds need time for tailgaiting, Lincoln restaurant/bar visits, or just getting there through the traffic from Omaha.

Agreed - perfect time. Two years ago it was hard to find a kitchen open after the night game. I wish the Huskers hadn't made some progress on Saturday. Sounds like Spielman had a big game and is getting more in tune with Martinez. They're still racking up the penalties though, so that's good. I do not want to be their first win.

Awesome, I was worried that this might be the dreaded 11 AM. Now we've got plenty of time to get rowdy in Lincoln Friday night plus ample time to get buzzed Saturday pregame.

Perfect time - huge crowds need time for tailgaiting, Lincoln restaurant/bar visits, or just getting there through the traffic from Omaha.

Is that a thing on gamedays? I'm staying in Omaha Friday night and was planning on leaving Saturday morning for Lincoln around 9 AM. Will I be sitting in traffic?

This is very good news. Very good news indeed.

Is that a thing on gamedays? I'm staying in Omaha Friday night and was planning on leaving Saturday morning for Lincoln around 9 AM. Will I be sitting in traffic?

You should be fine getting there at that time. Getting back to Omaha right after the game would be the bigger issue.

You should be fine getting there at that time. Getting back to Omaha right after the game would be the bigger issue.

This. I'm in Lincoln Thursday-Sunday but traffic on Sunday still sucks at certain times.

Top Bottom