So, apparently this happened at a pre-game party on campus (video)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

We walked by this house on the way to the game and were hoping the upstairs balcony didn’t collapse.

Didn’t look like a smart or safe thing to do. More like badger fan stupid stuff, put the guy in red and white.

Young, stupid and drunk . . . frat life at the UOFM. Awesome.

Not great. I can't believe I watched this, or that Bleed shared it. Suddenly I'm not as sure of Minnesota's intellectual superiority over Iowa as I have always been.

If the guy would have broken his neck people would have ran. If his parents saw this I'm sure they will cringe and say "no one tried to stop this?" Pretty bad.

I was at that party. That man is a legend

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If you watch it in slow motion the intention was for his body to fall back on the mattress behind the table. Not only did he never land on the mattress, he hit the metal end holding up the mattress. If his head had hit that metal instead of his shoulder this would have been a disaster.

Hope kid is ok this week!

Well, if there is a mattress there, we know it was safe.

Glad they had a contingency plan.

If the guy would have broken his neck people would have ran. If his parents saw this I'm sure they will cringe and say "no one tried to stop this?" Pretty bad.

Run...ran...would have run. Drink...drank...would have drunk (more!).

Please tell me he at least got a couple BJ's out of doing that, otherwise he was just stupid and not a legend.

If you get on barstool, you're a legend. We need more fans like this

That house is rocking before every game....
30+ years ago I'd have loved to have been in the middle of it. In the back of my mind as I'm walking past I'm hoping for the wave over--- that is not going to come....

Top Bottom