***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

We suck so bad. It just makes me roll. 55-0 here we come.

Isn’t it holding when you are beat and grab someone’s jersey as they pass?

Row the boat!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How many times are we going to have blown coverages. Jeez.

Start of this game is the first real flashback I've had to Brewster. We look like the Tommies could beat us today. An embarrassment. Thank god we're buried on BTN.

Getting outcoached again. That's the scariest part of this.

Row row row your boat gently down the stream merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream

Gopher offense is pathetic - nothing new, as usual, take forever to get plays off, can't execute. This could be a 4-8 season.

The Big 10 isn't about recruiting the best players.. it's about coaching... that's why we competed under Clays despite the lack of talent.. that coaching staff also knew how to coach up raw players... this is a **** show

the only saving grace Fleck has is that injuries have decimated this team 2 years in a row. I am a big Pitino fan and have excused his bad seasons due to injuries/player-personnel problems.. At least Pitino had good seasons intermittent the bad ones. Fleck needs to produce next year or he's gone

Even if Fleck does not produce next year he still won’t be gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two missed plays on defense leave Minnesota down 14-0.
First series we could have had a pick six...but didn't. Second series we could have had a sack for a loss...but didn't.
Those are the plays that young kids don't make. However, in 2020, they will make those plays.
In the meantime the pups get curb stomped.

Can't help but feel like this team is uninspired at all... no leadership, nothing from the coaches either. Iowa is just plain better, especially at coaching.

what type of throw was that? Omg

Ill check back in 2021 when
"winning is coming". - PJ Fleck

Well, it's not like 1983, but it's close.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm interested to see if the team quits. A lot of fans have. Already turned the game off. But let's see if the team fights.

Well, I would have preferred not spotting them 14 points before waking up

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

No separation by our receivers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom