***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

be nice if we could hurry it up a bit.

Wtf does he put Green in and throw a straight drop bomb from midfield? Stupid. Totally abandons any running with 12 minutes to play and down only 2 scores at home and I would argue with some momentum.

Panicked. Put Green in earlier and worked the clock (ran some) and worked well but showed no creativity when they got to the 30. No need to get the quick score! Plenty of damn time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess after experiencing a 5 win season last season, I did not have high hopes for this season. This is what I expected.
Indiana is hanging tough at OSU, down 9 in the 3rd. We will be down 90 the way we’re playing. Illinois may be the only game we win from here on out. That’s less wins than last year. 6 is a fair measuring stick.

I think Faalele should have Caterpillar tattooed on his side.

Wtf does he put Green in and throw a straight drop bomb from midfield? Stupid. Totally abandons any running with 12 minutes to play and down only 2 scores at home and I would argue with some momentum.

Panicked. Put Green in earlier and worked the clock (ran some) and worked well but showed no creativity when they got to the 30. No need to get the quick score! Plenty of damn time!

Agree that was a weird play. Makes me wonder who calls that one.

ZA nicely thread that one . Had time to throw!

While it's great we'removing the ball down the field, that was a brutally slow drive.

Nice drive there by the offense. Would be nice if we could do that earlier in the game.

Indiana is hanging tough at OSU, down 9 in the 3rd. We will be down 90 the way we’re playing. Illinois may be the only game we win from here on out. That’s less wins than last year. 6 is a fair measuring stick.

Indiana, Illinois, Purdue and Nebraska are all very beatable. Stop it.

Rashod Bateman is going to be playing on Sunday’s. He has that receiver “it” factor and swagger.

Schlueter shouldn't see the field anymore this season unless there's an injury. Hate to waste a Faalele redshirt but it is what it is.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I really want to stick with PJ, but I don't get that.

Our Special Teams have been atrocious today.

Coaching decisions and execution has been mind boggling.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Did Fleck kick it himself, or what?

That being said, this squad likely wins 1 B10 game. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Kick it deep and hope for an int or blocked punt. Way more likely than recovering onside.

Haha dumbest comment ever by the analyst. I don’t think it will be targeting, duh, the running back lowered his head and initiated the contact.

The two loss of downs cost us a 10 point swing. Run trick plays late, not when there’s plenty of clock left. Could be 34-34 right now. That’s coaching mistakes.

I can't believe we're going to give up 48 to a Kirk Ferentz offense.

Fire the d coordinator.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How many points has Fleck’s defense given up in the last 4 Big Ten games? Wait til next week. It’ll be a 5 game average of about 45?

Top Bottom