***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

This is the first time I have said this statement, but, "We are getting out coached." It is very clear today. This is especially troubling when we had an extra week to prepare for Iowa.
Iowa had a bye week as well.

Well that's the good news. You can spend the rest of the season letting Zach get seasoned and learning defenses. Nothing to lose.

And bad news on the next throw.

#70 gets bullrushed every single snap. Even on the interception he was getting pushed back from the get go.

Well this is the team we'll have for the rest of the year. Some ups and lots of downs. We're awful on defense and too young on offense.

I admire your optimism. Hard to see where the ups will come from.

Well that 50/50 ball went their way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Under thrown

we need to get turnovers to have a chance. What is our turnover margin under fleck?

God, Schleuter whiffed bad again. Luckily Zach got rid of it.

2nd half we need a 3 and out and at minimum we need a fg. We need some confidence building.

ZA definitely needs to learn to look off defenders. He stares down his #1 option. But he'll learn. And when he steps into his throws, he's got good zip on the ball.We just need to keep the rush out of his lap.

Oh that's tricky. Kicking out of bounds...

Wow - just got home 28-17. What happened to Carter Coughlin?

Proud of the Proud of the Gophers playing through the whistle.

tbf; 99/100 times they don't run a play out of that formation.
I think that holding onto the timeout was the right call there, but sucks that we got burned by it.

Idiotic to not call the timeout if you don't know how to defend the formation. The 99/100 times they don't run a play are because the defense lines up properly to defend against the play. Your reasoning is inane.

We could be down 35, but we're down 11. I don't think we'll turn it around, but it's not up to me. The game is still there to be won.

Pass by C3PO

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This is the first time I have said this statement, but, "We are getting out coached." It is very clear today. This is especially troubling when we had an extra week to prepare for Iowa.

They also had an extra week

We could be down 35, but we're down 11. I don't think we'll turn it around, but it's not up to me. The game is still there to be won.
Well, it's not like Homecoming 1983 vs Sconnie. So there is that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What is wrong with our coaching staff? Just go for it on 4th and 5 if you have to. A 30 yard bomb from your punter into coverage is never going to work.

And when you call a screen into a blitzing dback, you have to have your wideouts clear space... not just stand there.

Well at least the punter led the WR with the pass rather than ZA's floating 50/50 ball[emoji57]

Well at least the punter led the WR with the pass rather than ZA's floating 50/50 ball[emoji57]

Who has the stronger arm - Herbers or Annexstad?

God, Schleuter whiffed bad again. Luckily Zach got rid of it.
Schleuter # 70 has been leaking pressure from right tackle all year. Need the back to chip or step up because he is playing poorly.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Who got our interception? Replay at the game sucks.

Top Bottom